Beauty and Skincare Regimen for a Beautiful Inside & Out Look
www.neutrogena.com Elizabeth Ulloa I Neutrogena速 Hispanic Makeup Artist
A simple, yet comprehensive daily skincare routine is of the upmost importance to maintain skin’s healthy tone and texture all year round.
Neutrogena® offers a variety of products that cater to different skin needs, allowing us to create a customizable and proper beauty and skincare routine. In the following section, please find a recommended daily regimen from Neutrogena’s new Hispanic Makeup Artist, Elizabeth Ulloa, with great tips for a beautiful inside and out look.
Cleansing & Moisturizers 1. CLEANSING IN ONE EASY STEP: Cleansing is very important in
maintaining clear and healthy skin. The Neutrogena速 Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes are very effective and offer an easy way of removing dirt, oil and any makeup, even water proof mascara!
2. INSTANTLY SMOOTHER TEXTURE: I recommend using
Pore Refining速 Daily Cleanser to shrink the look of large pores. Then with a cotton pad, gently swipe the whole face with the nondrying Pore Refining速 Toner to wipe away any excess dirt for instantly smoother skin.
3. MOISTURIZE SKIN AFTER CLEANSING: Always follow up cleansing with a moisturizer. I love using Oil Free Moisture SPF 15 because its light formula offers hydration all day without the oiliness.
Sun Protection 4. APPLY SUNSCREEN DAILY:
As Latinas our skin is prone to hyperpigmentation and we tend to develop dark spots and discoloration. The best advice I have for this is wear sunscreen every day. Try the Neutrogena速 Ultra Sheer line of sunscreens, which are light-weight and do not leave an oily finish. They work beautifully alone or as a complement to your makeup routine.
Cosmetics 5. SHINE FREE BASE MAKEUP: Start with Neutrogena Shine Control Primer followed by Shine Control Makeup with SPF ®
20 for 8 hour shine control and natural-looking coverage. Don’t forget to set your makeup with Shine Control Powder.
6. LONG-LASTING EYE MAKEUP: Neutrogena’s new Crease Proof Eye Shadow has pearly pigments that instantly revive and brighten your eyes. It’s super long-lasting and buildable in color.
7. MAKE YOUR EYES POP: Apply Healthy Lengths Mascara to make your lashes look 100% longer. This mascara is really a onestop shop to lash conditioning and lengthening.
8. CONDITIONING LIP COLOR: Try the Neutrogena MoistureSmooth Color Sticks line which has a great range of sheer ®
colors for day and night looks. They improve the texture of your lips so they are softer and smoother over time.
And it’s that simple! Look and feel your best with this complete beauty regimen!
For further inquiries, or to speak with Elizabeth Ulloa, Neutrogenaâ€™s Hispanic Makeup Artist, please contact: Yaneiza Echezarraga C-Com Group, Inc. firstname.lastname@example.org (305)-447-4015 or Lina Baena C-Com Group, Inc. email@example.com (305)-447-4015
Published on Mar 18, 2013
Elizabeth Ulloa shares her exclusive beauty and skincare regimen during the Neutrogena® Beautiful Inside & Out Retreat in New York.