1-5 Sept. 2014, Milan
Sustainable Supply Chain “In c r ea s e y o u r com p et it ive advant age t h rough your people”
"BTI offers training that addresses the real-world challenges we face.“ Michael Lloyd, VP Hampton LLP
British Training Institute
Programme Overview This interactive course will help you capitalise on the economic recovery by critically reviewing all of the key elements within your warehousing and logistics operations. You will get a complete checklist of ‘what needs to be done and how to select the right solutions for your business’.
Programme Outline Day One
• Developing your logistics strategy
• Is outsourcing an option for you?
• Where do you fit in the big picture?
• What are the pros and cons?
• The role of the warehouse
• How to develop a ‘needs specification document’ in the growth phase?
• What is its function and how cost efficient is it? • Key steps to create a productive warehouse layout and improve product flows • Materials handling equipment options to maximise efficiency within the warehouse • Determine ‘what goes where’ Group exercise in product slotting – Improve productivity and reduce costs
• Develop cost reduction strategies to optimise your operations and be a leader in your industry Group workshop • Accurately determine your operations and costs using industry benchmarking • Managing change in the supply chain
• How good are your systems
• Reverse logistics
• What to look for in a Warehouse Management System (WMS)?
• How to handle returns and disposals
• RFID, bar-coding and voice activated systems • Opportunities inside your business • Storage options – Traditional vs. new technology • Latest trends and technologies in warehousing – New picking and sortation systems • Processes for monitoring and reporting performance within warehouse operations • Rapidly identify areas for improvement and cost reduction – Step-by-step review of all warehousing operations
• Site visit to a very busy facility with an array of materials handling equipment and different storage mediums • Setting warehouse and customer service standards • Creating your warehouse operational budgets Group workshop • The basics are the best
4 EASY WAYS TO REGISTER
Yes, Please register the following personnel to attend the workshop (Use copies of this form for additional participants)
1. Call 97165687222 2. Fax the registration form to 97165686661
3. Email this form to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Mail this form along with cheque/ deraft to British Training Institute P O Box 30002 Sharjah - United Arab Emirates
Interested in running this course in-house ? Please call the Customised Training Solutions Team on 97165687222 or email@example.com
2nd Delegate Name Mr/Mrs/Ms Position Telephone
COURSE FEES Fax
Email 3rd Delegate Name Mr/Mrs/Ms
Please contact us for any assistance in Hotel Reservations or Visas.
METHOD OF PAYMENT
4th Delegate Name Mr/Mrs/Ms Position Telephone
Cheque/Draft Payable to British Training Institute Bank Transfer A/C No.0034-396160-001 Emirates Islamic Bank Ajman Branch SWIFT: MEBLEAD IBAN: AE61 0340 0000 3439 6160 001
4495 USD Per Delegate 4195 USD Per Delegate 3895 USD Per Delegate
Hotel Reservations and Visa
1 Delegate 2 Delegate 3 Delegate
Terms and Conditions Fees are inclusive of programme materials and refreshments
Authorising Manager Position Signature Date
Payment terms: Following completion and return of the registration form. Full payment is required within 5 days from receipt of invoice unless otherwise as stated in the invoice. BTI reserve the right to refuse admission, if payment is not received on time. Cancellation/Substitution: If you are unable to attend, you can send a substitute delegate in your place. If this is not possible, a $ 200 service charge will be payable. Registrations cancelled less than 2 weeks before the event must be paid in full. Cancellation must be received in writing by mail or fax before two weeks of the event. Non-payments and non-attendance does not constitute cancellation. If for any reason BTI decides to cancel or postpone the event, BTI is not responsible for covering airfare, hotel or other travel cost incurred by clients. Copyright: All intellectual property rights in all materials produced or distributed in connection with this event is expressly reserved with BTI, and any unauthorized duplication, publication and distribution is prohibited. Important Note: While every reasonable effort will be made to adhere to the advertised package, BTI reserves the right to change event dates, sites, location or omit event features or alternate offers shall be made.
British Training Institute
For complete programme information, contact: P.O. Box 30002, Sharjah United Arab Emirates Tel. : +971 6 568 7222 Fax : +971 6 568 8338 www.britainâ€“institute.com