MHA 620 Week 6 Final Policy Research Paper (Policy response to the problem of suicide in Australia) Click Here to Buy the Tutorial http://www.tutorialrank.com/MHA-/MHA-620/product-16608-MHA-620-Week-6Final-Policy-Research-Paper-(Policy-response-to-the-problem-of-suicide-inAustralia) For more course tutorials visit www.tutorialrank.com
MHA 620 Week 6 Final Policy Research Paper
The final policy paper is cumulative and covers Chapters 1 - 16 of McLaughlin and McLaughlin (2014) textbook. To complete the final assignment you are required to use at least eight (8) peer-reviewed sources with at least two (2) from Ashford University Library. Click to watch Kaiser Permanente Overview of U.S. Health Policy.
• Choose four policy analysis processes and apply each one to a policy case (you may use a previous week’s case) or choose from the list below:
o TransPacificPartnershipAgreement o PolicyresponsetotheproblemofsuicideinAustralia o Cross-national analysis of expenditure changes in 27European nations 1995– 2011
o Proposition 63: Should Other States Follow California’s Lead?
· Provide details on the other policy processes that were not utilized in your research. How could they be applied? Why would they be applicable?
All applicable information from previous weeks must be included.
· A conclusion MUST be included at the end of the paper summarizing the key aspects of health policy.
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper
· Must be 10 to 15 double-spaced pages in length (not including title and reference pages) and
formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Must include a separate title page with the following:
o Titleofpaper o Student’sname
o Course name and number o Instructor’sname
Must use at least eight scholarly sources in addition to the course text.
· Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
· Must include a separate reference page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.