MHA 620 Week 3 Assignment Evidence-based Medicine Policy Analysis (2 Papers) Click Here to Buy the Tutorial http://www.tutorialrank.com/MHA-/MHA-620/product-16605-MHA-620-Week-3Assignment-Evidence-based-Medicine-Policy-Analysis-(2-Papers) For more course tutorials visit www.tutorialrank.com
MHA 620 Week 3 Assignment Evidence-based Medicine Policy Analysis
Evidence-based medicine (EBM), previously translational medicine, can be defined as improving care based on empirical research and/or hands-on practice. The EBM’s approach is based on either direct patient care (bottom-up) or an experiment translated into guidelines (top-down). EBM is used in either in conjunction or as quality assessment tool(s) for continuous quality improvement (CQI). The healthcare leader must utilize the evidence to promote healthcare quality.
Explain the process of evidence-based analysis.
· Highlight the major players and their roles in EBM policy (i.e., government, providers, patients, etc.).
Explain the EBM “Levels of Evidence” as defined in your course text.
Review the case “Constraints of the ACA on Evidence-Based Medicine.”
· Provide a written analysis of the case “Constraints of the ACA on EvidenceBased Medicine” in Chapter
9 of your textbook. (Utilize the “Levels of Evidence and Grades of Recommendations” as defined by
the National Guideline) Clearinghouse.
Summarize the policy of EBM in your conclusion.
· Must be 4 to 6 double-spaced pages in length (not including title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Must include a separate title page with the following:
o Titleofpaper o Student’sname o Coursenameandnumber o Instructor’sname o Datesubmitted
Must use at least four scholarly sources in addition to the course text.
· Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
· Must include a separate reference page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.