MHA 616 Week 2 Discussion 1 Leading Health Information Systems Click Here to Buy the Tutorial http://www.tutorialrank.com/MHA-/MHA-616/product-16581-MHA-616-Week-2Discussion-1-Leading-Health-Information-SystemsFor more course tutorials visit www.tutorialrank.com
MHA 616 Week 2 Discussion 1 Leading Health Information Systems
Leading Health Information Systems. The way in which data is inputted, stored, accessed, and disseminated is essential to quality patient health outcomes, organizations’ profit margins, standardization, and strategic planning. Health care leaders are challenged in obtaining the most efficient and most secure information system(s). In a minimum of 300 words, address the following points in your post:
• Discuss some of the leading health information systems.
• Discuss the features of health information systems infrastructure.
• Discuss some of the objectives of information technology planning. Consider the ideas of cost versus quantity.
• Discuss some ways in which health care leaders strategically think of IT investments as assets.
• Define IT alignment and its limitations.
Guided Response: Review your peers’ posts and provide a substantive response to at least two of your classmates’ posts by Day 7.