MHA 616 Week 1 Discussion 1 Health Information Systems' Role Click Here to Buy the Tutorial http://www.tutorialrank.com/MHA-/MHA-616/product-16576-MHA-616-Week-1Discussion-1-Health-Information-Systems'-RoleFor more course tutorials visit www.tutorialrank.com
MHA 616 Week 1 Discussion 1 Health Information Systems' Role
Health Information Systems’ Role. Understanding the role information systems play in health care leadership is essential to the success of health care professionals. In a minimum of 300 words, address the following points in your discussion post:
• Discuss the importance of health care information systems to health care professionals.
• Discuss four of the major health information systems and their use.
• Discuss the impact of health information systems on patient care.
• Discuss at least three definitions of the term “health care information.”
Guided Response: Review your peers’ posts and substantively respond to at least two of your classmates’ posts by Day 7. A substantive response is a respectful, professional, and unique response that is at least five sentences in length and:
• Highlights the key points of what you have learned from your peer’s post.
• Adds your content knowledge.
• Compares and contrasts.
• Provides further research.
• Is topic-related.