Welcome to The Amari. Blend European contemporary styling with the needs of a modern family who love to entertain and you have the Amari. Like all our homes, it’s designed and built to keep adding value to your life into the future. In making our homes good value for today – with surprising inclusions at a competitive price – we don’t forget about tomorrow. We’ve been around a long time because we build homes to do the same thing.
Parents can escape to the luxurious master suite
Bringing the outdoors in
From the outset the Amari promises something different. The classical elevation has been given a modern facelift with the addition of contemporary features which add interest and intrigue, as well as unique style. At the heart of the home is an amazing array of entertaining spaces – home theatre, open plan living, alfresco and even a computer nook. All have been thoughtfully included to not only offer each family member their own space but also be multifunctional depending on each person’s needs or mood. The layout of the kitchen has been deliberately styled on a European look, resulting in clean minimalist lines. The 110mm counter levered breakfast bar is a centralised focal point. The positioning of the cooktop, sink and dishwasher away from the main island bench further contributes to the seamless style. The
The Amari inclusion of overhead hopper style cupboards with a large horizontal window behind adds light and aspect to the space. The open plan living/dining is perfectly configured for family interaction with the kitchen and outdoor area. Step out from the living space to the perfect outdoor room with an alfresco area that is intimate and protected from the elements. The sunken home theatre is ideally situated to interact with the main living areas and minor bedrooms, and is a multi functional space– theatre, conversation pit or chill-out zone – your choice. The three minor bedrooms have been intentionally situated at the front of the home, offering privacy and space to all family members. The inclusion of a second bathroom, separate toilet and computer nook results in an area that is not only functional, but self contained. Deliberately positioned at the rear of the home the master suite is a secluded haven for parents. With luxurious proportions, huge walk in robe, seamless ensuite, direct access to the rear garden and the addition of a separate office, it is the perfect space for quiet reflection or time away from the kids. With its timeless style and modern take on entertaining The Amari is a home which will satisfy long into the future.
t h e A M A RI
a spir e
specific at ion
lu x ury r edefined Talk to your consultant about how we can personalise the specification of your home to suit your budget.
Our Standards With 16 registered builders in the company, including the Managing Director (that’s Dale) and the General Manager, we have unusually high expectations of our homes. Our people know quality when they see it, and that shows in the craftspeople we choose, the materials we use, the fittings we install. Not surprisingly, every Dale Alcock home is covered by a Lifetime Structural Warranty, and a six-month Service Warranty. We won’t risk our reputation on anything second best, so our Specifications are among the most impressive in the industry. Around $60,000 worth of added value comes standard with every Dale Alcock display home, as you can see here.
Quality Inclusions (Peace of mind)
Ensuite, Bathroom and Laundry
Internal and Electrical
• Termimesh stainless steel poison-free termite treatment • Energy saving 260L gas boosted solar hotwater system • Home security alarm system • Lifetime Structural Warranty • 6 month Service Warranty • HIA Building Contract and Indemnity Insurance • 5 Star service with expedient contract preparation and build times • Double clay brick construction with cream mortar and rolled or conduit joints • R3.0 rated ceiling insulation batts • Security sliding doors and Breezelock windows with key locks • Double deadlocks fitted on entry doors • Flyscreens on sliding doors and windows • Engineered steel reinforced concrete slab and footings • Full paint finish excluding internal plastered walls • WA owned independent builder with 21 years experience
• E xclusive 30mm CaesarStone kitchen benchtop and square edge laminate top to island bench • O verhead cupboards as displayed • 9 00mm Blanco stainless steel gas hotplate • 600mm Blanco stainless steel wall oven • 9 00mm Blanco stainless steel built-in rangehood • L aminated wall oven stack with microwave recess and 4 pot drawers • Double stainless steel undermount sink with chrome flickmixer • Filtered drinking water tap • 8 storage drawers and 4 utility drawers • European soft close drawer and cupboard door system throughout • Wide choice of laminate colours for cupboards and island bench • A BS edging and designer handles to all cupboards and drawers • L aminated pantry cupboard with white lined shelving • Dishwasher recess with water and power connections • Quality ceramic wall tiles to splashback
• 2m high tiling to shower in bathroom and ensuite with clear glazed semi frameless pivot doors • Double size shower to ensuite • Vanity cupboards with semi recessed designer vitreous china basins in bathroom and ensuite (2) • Bank of 2 drawers to ensuite vanity and 2 feature storage cupboards • 1675mm Maxton bath to bathroom • Designer tapware throughout with choice of flickmixers • Separate power room with hand basin • E xhaust fan in wc (internal), bathroom and ensuite • L aminex ‘Squareform’ or Formica ‘Postformed’ benchtop to bathroom and ensuite • Bevel-edge mirrors in bathroom and ensuite • Quality ceramic wall and floor tiles including option of feature border tiles to bathroom and ensuite • Soap holders in showers • Privacy latch to bathroom, toilet and ensuite toilet doors • Towel rails with matching toilet roll holders • Water efficient smart flush china toilet suites • Chrome floor wastes • Stainless steel undermount laundry trough with squareform bench and ABS edge cupboards (chrome handles) • Tiled floors and skirtings to laundry and toilets • Washing machine taps fitted in laundry trough cupboard • Door to laundry • L arge linen cupboard with white lined shelving and sliding doors
• Sunken home theatre • 28c high sliding doors in living / kitchen • Stunning raised ceilings and feature bulkheads as displayed • Dressing room with integrated shelving and drawers to master suite • Complete built-in robes with integrated shelving and drawers to all minor bedrooms • Combination mirrored and vinyl gyprock double sliding robes to all minor bedrooms • Designer lever door handles • Protective metal corner beading strips to trafficable internal walls • Gas heating point to living • Symphony cornice throughout • Ample light and double power points throughout • Italian Btcino electrical switch gear throughout • T V point fitted, with cable to roof • Telephone point included • RCD safety switch • 2 hard-wired smoke detectors with battery back-up • 3 external light points • Anti scald tempering valve from hot water supply
• Stunning architectural elevation as displayed featuring: Brick paved porch with plasterboard ceiling Quarter round gutters to front elevation Feature awning and fixed windows Feature architectural moulding projections • 25 degree roof pitch with choice of Colorbond Steel or Bristile Clay Tiles (Marseille and Vienna profiles with extensive range of colours including choice of traditional or collarless ridge) • 6m long brick paved driveway and path • 28c high plasterboard ceiling and cornice to garage • Garage with grano hardstand and remote control Colorbond door from builders range or a Timber-look door as displayed • 31c high plasterboard ceiling and cornice to brick paved alfresco • Your choice of round or square downpipes • Designer entry door with glass side light • 2 external garden taps • Weather seals to all external doors • 2 tone painted gutters and fascia
Some images in this brochure include items which are not included in pricing. This is inclusive of but not limited to outdoor areas, BBQ’s, fireplaces, furnishings, built-in furniture, fridges, microwave, dishwasher and other electrical items, audio visual items and decorative items unless otherwise specified. Specification is correct at time of printing and is subject to change at builder’s discretion. Some information listed in this brochure may vary between Metro and South West regions. Please ask your New Homes Consultant for clarification.
Dale Alcock Central. Making the building process simple, and fun. Dale Alcock Central is a breathtaking facility bringing together the many different elements of the home building process in an ultra-modern, convenient location. There are more than 500 products and services in the one place, providing you maximum choice with minimum legwork. This is an exclusive resource only available to Dale Alcock customers. For many new home buyers, the product selection procedure can be a daunting task. Dale Alcock Central takes the stress and hassle out of this process. Often the small finishing touches can be overlooked when building a new home. We reduce this possibility as every feasible component will be explored when you undertake your pre-start appointment.
Our aim is to provide you with the best possible outcome when you move into your new home. Experienced consultants will walk you through the process presenting the options for you to complete your fit-out in a totally personalised style. You will be able to maximise the aesthetic appearance of your home, be amazed at the added value and admire the end result. If you want to find out more, call in and view this state of the art facility for yourself.
Dale Alcock Homes 1 Pearson Way, Osborne Park Telephone: 9242 9100 Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm Dale Alcock Homes South West Corner Blair and Hayes Street, Bunbury Telephone: 9792 0555 Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm dalealcock.com.au
The Dale Alcock Difference It’s the people and service at Dale Alcock that will ensure your new home is completed on time and to the highest standard. Take a few minutes to read some of the reasons we believe Dale Alcock makes for a better quality relationship before, during and after your new home is built.
Our quality assured customer relationship system has been recognised consistently with prestigious industry customer service awards.
We have over 150 full time staff dedicated to making your experience at Dale Alcock a happy and memorable one.
The Dale Alcock motto is “Do the right thing” and we only employ sub-contractors who are proud of their work.
We’ve dedicated ourselves to better understanding the way people live in WA, so we can design homes that make the most of what you love to do.
Your Liaison Officer
6 Month Service Warranty
Lifetime Structural Warranty
We have a range of free 60 minute seminars to help guide you through the process of buying and building a new home.
Before construction begins, you’ll be introduced to your own personal contact at Dale Alcock, ensuring the communication lines are always kept open.
Your Dale Alcock home comes with a 6 month service warranty carried out by our highly trained in-house specialists.
All Dale Alcock homes come with a lifetime structural warranty. Your investment is in safe hands. See our home care guide for details.
1 Pearson Way Osborne Park 9242 9100 Southwest Corner Blair and Hayes Street Bunbury 9792 0555 dalealcock.com.au
Dale Alcock Homes is committed to renewable resources and environmental solutions. All printed matter is manufactured from pulp, sourced from plantation grown timber and is printed using vegetable based inks.
Dale Alcock Homes Metro