Integrated Railway Capability Statement
Specialist Rail Engineering Services
Welcome to Bridgeway Bridgeway Consulting Limited is one of the leading railway civil engineering contractors and assurance specialists in the UK today, covering many aspects of railway civil engineering and asset management. We believe that being “good” is not reason enough to win your loyalty or business. We aim to give standards of service and experiences that can only be regarded as “excellent”. To achieve this goal we use our extensive railway expertise to provide a dynamic and innovative service. This equips us to undertake small or large tasks efficiently, professionally and most important safely. Key points to consider about us: • Network Rail Principal Contractor license holder • Renowned reputation for delivery • Continuous striving for improvement • Highly experienced and motivated staff • Team approach to ensuring value for money solutions • Commitment to timescales and client objectives • Accountability and transparency in client relationships • Exemplary safety record on operational railway infrastructure • Award winning company
Assurance and Compliance
Enginering the future...
Track Measuring Device
Site and Ground Investigations
Possession and Isolations Support
Safety Critical Personnel
Training & Assessment
3D Laser Scanning
What we can do for you • Civil Engineering - Providing a wide range of services consisting of project work, UTX construction, fencing and platform works.
• Surveying Services - Our multi skilled teams are able to provide accurate geospatial drawings by undertaking topographic, structural and track alignment surveys. We can also provide structure gauging surveys, movement monitoring as well as High Definition scanned 3-D surveys.
• Site investigation - Our specialist teams can perform site & ground investigation with particular expertise in soil and structural investigations and provide comprehensive factual reports and laboratory testing of samples.
• Rail Training and Assessments - We offer a diverse range of rail training and assessments 24/7. This consists of track safety training through to technical skills training. We also offer an exclusive online booking system package known as O.C.T.A.S.
• Examination Services - We are able to carry out various types of structural inspections and examinations - specialising in Bridges and Tunnels. Various access methods used including using MEWPs, Diving, Confined Space and Roped Access.
• P-WAY & Technical Services - We can carry out track maintenance and renewal work as well as supply track labour. We can also carry out track off/on works, S&C inspection and maintenance and provide track asset condition reports.
• Possession Planning & Support and Isolation Services - We can plan & execute all track access requirements to enable work to be carried out under possession. We can also support and manage both track possessions and isolations of AC overhead lines.
• SSOW Planning and Safety Critical Staff We can plan all track access requirements and establish safe systems of work. In addition to this we can can provide safety critical staff from Personal Track Safety to SPICOP competent staff who are trained to Sentinel standards.
• Engineering Services Our Engineering & Consultancy team can provide asset management strategies, structural assessment and minor design work through to specialist PTSI examinations of pre-stressed concrete structures.
• Security - An approved SIA contractor we can help protect and secure equipment, metal and cable with fully licensed SIA staff and technology systems.
• A.C.S Rail - Assurance & Compliance Services - We can facilitate the preparation of your small to large rail supplier audits with the expertise of a highly qualified Assurance team.
• Diving & Underwater Services - We can undertake underwater structural surveys and provide in depth technical reports detailing specific repair solutions.
• Roped Access - With full IRATA accreditation our roped access teams can conduct inspections of structures and carry out any repairs & maintenance work at height.
• Confined Spaces - We can provide examinations within registered confined spaces locations and providing in depth technical reports.
• Temporary Access - We can provide bespoke temporary access solutions to allow asset surveys and repairs, utilising a variety of access method including scaffolds and MEWPs.
• De-vegetation Services - We can supply co-ordinated teams that can manage all vegetation and disposal issues.
• Management & Operation of On Track Plant in Possession - We can manage requirements for on track plant equipment operators and controllers within possessions.
• Information Technology Services - We can offer a wide range of solutions for all of your I.T. requirements from bespoke software solutions to system design & installation.
Client Testimonials NETWORK RAIL “…The way they manage their staff and their ongoing commitment to safety is something that my team and I really admire…” BUCKINGHAM GROUP “The ground investigation and topographical survey teams at Bridgeway have provided an excellent service to Buckingham Group over the last couple of months...” ARUP “Your team have worked tirelessly to deliver a significant volume of high quality survey information in accordance with our demanding programme. The level of detail provided was tailored exactly to our requirements. This this has enabled us complete our commission with Network Rail to their satisfaction...” MOTT MACDONALD “Thanks again for your team’s efforts with this work - particularly the organisation at short notice and the flexibility on site which led to the work being completed efficiently and obtaining the results we needed...” MALCOLM RAIL “During our time working with Bridgeway they have provided an excellent service. Not only with the monthly inspection & reporting but also on faulting and emergency call outs to which they have responded in a timely manner and have often got the terminal out of some difficult situations...” J MURPHY & SONS “I have been very impressed with Bridgeway’s safety critical staff and workmanship of roped access technicians throughout and the progress that has being made is a credit to your Company...” BALFOUR BEATTY RAIL “Your professionalism and efficiency has enabled our design team turn the project design programme around and we are extremely grateful to you. We look forward to working with you on future projects...”
INVENSYS RAIL “The Bridgeway team have been receptive to our requirements, very flexible and keen to over deliver against our expectations. The initial brief was quickly understood and not restricted by the more traditional scope of requirements type of process this allowed imagination, innovation and expertise to be applied to the solution in equal measure...” ATKINS “The level of service was exceptional from Bridgeway, not only from the site activities undertaken, but also the management and planning of the services that have been provided...” MOTT MACDONALD “...I was very impressed with Bridgeway during the Ground Investigations... Can you please pass on my appreciation to your team...” AECOM “We found the trainer very helpful, informative and patient with us. We have also found it very interesting & gained much more appreciation of working environment on Rail because of the trainer” BALFOUR BEATTY RAIL “We can always rely on Bridgeway for all aspects of support from the tender stage through to the survey planning, the work on the ground and the robustness of the survey data itself...” NOTTINGHAM TRAM CONSORTIUM “Bridgeway provided excellent service and leadership to generate maximum efficiency and a value for money solution...” JACOBS “Positive, professional, knowledgeable and client responsible…” DONALDSONS “...our site engineer and he was very happy with the guys on site. They arrived on time, completed everything that he asked of them and when asked to stay longer than anticipated there were no complaints...”
CONTACT US Bridgeway House|Beeston Business Park | Technology Drive|Beeston| Nottingham | NG9 1LA T: 0115 919 1111 | F: 0115 919 1112 E: firstname.lastname@example.org W: www.bridgeway-consulting.co.uk