IPAMA INDIAN PRINTING PACKAGING & ALLIED MACHINERY MANUFACTURER’S ASSOCIATION
EXHIBITIONS • For the first time the association participated in INDIAPACK’90 held at Pragati Maidan. • Subsequent editions of INDIAPACK were organized by Trade Fair Authority of India later known as ITPO and co organized by IPAMA.
• Later it was renamed as PRINTPACK INDIA at the behest of IPAMA. • National and International exhibitions are periodically held for providing trade exposure to graphic arts industry.
BENEFITS OF EXHIBITIONS HELD BY IPAMA • These events are ideal opportunities for transfer of
technology and out sourcing of business. • The Shows most effectively display, state of art products design and technology. • Ideal for Networking with overseas counterparts and bodies. • Generate more business for the Indian Graphic Arts Industry.
AUGMENTATION OF EXHIBITIONS • IPAMA organizes its flagship exhibition PRINTPACK INDIA every two years.
• Till now IPAMA has organized 11 successful PRINTPACK INDIA exhibitions and 1 PRINTPACK ARABIA exhibition held abroad. • Latest in the row was 11th PRINTPACK INDIA 2013. • The PRINTPACK INDIA 2013 surpassed all earlier records of footfalls. • IPAMA tied up with Expo Centre Sharjah on its silver jubilee.
• The first overseas exhibition PRINTPACK ARABIA 2014 was coorganized by IPAMA along with Sharjah Chamber of Commerce & Industry.
• PRINTPACK ARABIA 2014 was a very successful overseas exhibition with 88 exhibitors and 8000 sq mtrs of exhibition space.
• 92% of the exhibitors sold their machinery at PRINTPACK ARABIA
• Upcoming exhibitions are PRINTPACK INDIA 2015 AND PRINTPACK ARABIA 2016.
Saga of success and popularity of the shows is evident from the data in the graphs.
Graph showing the increase in the covered area of the exhibition from 1993 - 2013
Graph showing the no. of exhibitors of the exhibitions held from 1993 - 2013
Graph showing the no. of visitors of the exhibitions held from 1993 - 2013
THANKS FOR WATCHING! FOR MORE DETAILS VISIT: www.printpackipama.com