BCA GIVES BACK
2018 Giving in Brambleton Dana Vinci, CFEA - Lifestyles Manager
t has been another impressive year of giving in Brambleton, and the numbers don’t lie! Brambleton residents continue to amaze me with the amount of giving that they do throughout the year. In 2018, Brambleton and its partners have raised an impressive amount of funds and items:
• Bram Kids Care: $220 raised for NOVA Diaper Bank. Also provided many volunteer hours for Brambleton youth. • Van Metre: $110,000 raised during Cornhold Competition for HomeAid of Northern Virginia, Emerging Scholars, HeroHomes
• Step Sisters: $95,000 total raised, which includes proceeds from the Ribbon Run.
• INOVA Children’s Hospital: 56 no-sew blankets donated. Brambleton Community Association Publication
• Two by Four 5k: $22,000 raised for Canines-n-Kids Foundation. • Lace Up for Learning: $15,224 raised for local schools. We know that these figures don’t even scratch the surface of what our residents have donated to other charities or include the amount of volunteer hours that they’ve put in. 2018 is also is not over yet! Please take a moment to learn more about all of the charities that Brambleton supports as well as our current Bram Gives Back initiatives at www.brambletonhoa.com/bramgivesback.
• Green Drop: 16,233 bags/boxes donated; 80% of sales will be donated to Purple Heart.
Loudoun, Paytons Project, and Stillbrave.
Special Edition 2018