RICEBRAN and Germ Oil
and Germ Oil
The health benefits of Quantum Rice Bran and Germ Oil Plus are as follow: 1. Lower cholesterol: one of the most important properties of gamma Oryzanol is its low density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol and total serum lowering property while increasing the high density lipoprotein (HDL) cholesterol by influencing absorption of dietary cholesterol or by enhancing the conversion of cholesterol to fecal bile acids and sterols. 2. Effects on Cardiovascular health: LDL is the major cause of arteriosclerosis which can lead to stroke including transient ischemic stroke. Policosanol in rice bran and germ oil plus can prevent plaque building up. 3. Anti-cancer effects: Quantum rice bran and germ oil plus contain significant of tocotrienols, forms of vitamin E that have been found to be able to accumulate in cancer cells and kill the tumors. Besides, Lycopene is known as good anti-prostate gland cancer and Vitamin D 3 is implicated in lung, breast, colon, pancreases, prostate and ovarian cancers. 4. Effects on nervous system: Vitamin B complex helps in balancing of nervous system, maintaining brain’s capability and protecting against Alzheimer’s disease.
7. Effects on Skin: Bio-active nutrients in quantum rice bran and germ oil especially Gamma Oryzanol can help in smoothing and whitening skin due to Oryzanol impedes melanin pigmentation by restraining the erythema activity of tyrosinase. Moreover, Oryzanol, Lycopene and Coenzyme Q10 can help to protect the skin from harmful Ultra Violet rays’ transmission at the skin’s surface. 8. Antioxidants Packed: Quantum rice bran and germ oil contains three healthy antioxidants which are Tocopherol, Tocotrienol and Gamma Oryzanol and plus extra three essential anti-oxidants those are Lycopene, Coenzyme Q10 and Vitamin D3. These are useful antioxidants in protecting body’s cells against the effects of free radical. Besides, rice bran oil’s lipid oxidative stability has been wildly recognized by antioxidant industries. Since lipid oxidative stability is important in the preventive of pathologic processes such as cardiovascular disease, arthritis and inflammatory process. 9. Reweaving and reuniting body’s meridian energy fields: The resonances of bio-active nutrients of quantum rice bran & germ oil facilitate the process of reweaving and reuniting your body’s stressed and disrupted meridian energy fields.
5. Effects on Menopause: Gamma Oryzanol in quantum rice bran & germ oil help in reducing menopause symptoms like hot flashes symptoms. 6. Effects on muscle: Gamma Oryzanol in quantum rice bran and germ oil may help increase endorphin release and muscle development. Therefore quantum rice bran and germ oil can be use as sport supplement.
สำนักงานใหญ่ บริษัท เอ็มไออาร์เวิลด์วายด์ จำกัด เลขที่ 400/499 หมู่ 8 ถนนพหลโยธิน 70 ตำบลคูคต อำเภอลำลูกกา จังหวัดปทุมธานี 12130 โทร: 089 1456788 Email: email@example.com www.mirworldwide.net
What is Rice Bran & Rice Germ Oil?
Gamma Oryzanol I Co Enzyme Q10 I Vitamin D I Lycopene
Rice has been wildly grown in Thailand and is the main national crop. Recently, much attention has focused on the extracting of rice bran oil and rice germ oil, which are discharged in the process of rice polishing, because of the high level of bio-active nutrients. More recently, an innovation occurred in the process of extracting various bio-active compounds from rice bran and rice germ through a special refinement process that allow maximizing the amount of bioactive nutrients.
4. Vitamin B Complex: Rice bran and germ oil is rich in vitamin B complex which help to maintain nervous system in balance as well as brain capability, enhance memory and prevent brain deterioration as well as Alzheimer’s disease (presenile dementia).
It is proprietary process to activate every atom of rice bran oil and rice germ oil to become energized with activated electrons.
7. Omega 9 (Oleic Acid): Increase HDL cholesterol, decrease LDL cholesterol and helps to eliminate plaque buildup in the arteries.
What bioactive nutrients are there in Rice bran and Rice Germ oil?
8. Phospholipids: They are Lecithin, Cephadin and Lysolecithin which help to repair and regenerate neurocytes, protect neurocytes from free radical, reduce stress and enhance memory.
What is Quantum Rice Bran & Rice Germ oil?
1. High in Gamma Oryzanol: It is more active than Vitamin E in fighting free radical. It has been hypothesized that antioxidants can help protect against heart disease, cancer and other illness moreover, it is effective in lowering cholesterol level in blood, reducing liver cholesterol synthesis, treating menopausal disorder and increasing the muscle mass.
5. Omega 3 (Alpha Linolenic Acid): Help to suppress inflammation, maintain cholesterol and blood pressure levels, an important role in brain development and beneficial for cancer treatment. 6. Omega 6 (Gamma Linoleic Acid): Support cardio vascular health, reduce premenstrual tension and it is precursor of prostaglandin hormone which helps to decrease blood pressure.
9. Glycolipids: It is ceremide that helps to maintain skin health, anti-
wrinkles, enhance suppleness and radiancy of skin. 10. Melatonin: Reduce stress and ease sleeping.
2. Phytosterols: They are nutrients with many healthy benefits and are more abundant in rice bran oil than any other oil. Scientific research suggested that Phytosterol reduce cholesterol, provide anti-inflammatory effect, inhibit the growth of cancer cells, improve the immune system and have other health benefits. There are 27 different phytosterols in rice bran and rice germ oil.
11. Policosanol: It is an anti-platelet agent which helps in arteriosclerosis and cardiovascular disease. 12. Provitamin A: They are Beta carotene and Lutien which help in eyesight, retina health, dryness of eye, nail and hair nourishments.
3. Natural Vitamin E: They are Tocopherol and Tocotrienol which help to repair and regenerate body’s cells, enhance body’s immune system and anti-free radical that cause cancer.
It is rice bran and rice germ oil, containing high of amount of natural bioactive nutrients, that is reinforced with Coenzyme Q10, Lycopene and Vitamin D.
What is Rice Bran & Rice Germ Oil Plus?
RICE BRAN and Germ Oil
The extra health benefits of the added actives are: 1. Coenzyme Q10 Coenzyme Q10 is a crucial component in the cellular energy production cycle. CoQ10 is naturally produced in all cells of the human body, and has been studied extensively for more than 40 years. CoQ10 plays a crucial role in the production of cellular ATP (adenosine triphosphate), which provides energy to all cell functions. Coenzyme Q10 is an antioxidant that has great importance as a free radical scavenger. CoQ10 protects the stability of the cell membrane, protects DNA from free radical induced oxidative damage, and helps recycle Vitamin E. The human body gradually loses its ability to synthesize CoQ10 as we age. Research indicates that supplementation with CoQ10 may support normal heart function, reduce blood pressure, protect DNA from free radical induced oxidative damage, and maintain healthy energy levels. 2. Lycopene Lycopene is a carotenoid pigment and phytochemical found in tomatoes. Lycopene structure is long chain more than other carotenes that make Lycopene are the most powerful carotenoid. Lycopene has shown to potentially play a role in prostate cancer, and perhaps other cancers, includingcervix, mouth, pharynx, esophagus, stomach, pancreas, colon and rectum. It helps prevent damage to DNA. Besides, it helps in decreasing the risk of heart disease, enhancing body’s immune system, strengthening skin cells as well as protecting skin of harmful UV rays. 3. Vitamin D Vitamin D, the sunshine vitamin, is important for childhood bone health. Over the past two decades, it is now recognized that vitamin D not only is important for calcium metabolism and maintenance of bone health throughout life, but also plays an important role in reducing risk of many chronic diseases including type I diabetes, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, deadly cancers, heart disease and infectious diseases.