28. SpaRitual offers its In Pink 2011, a collection of three nail lacquers — Clarity, Knowledge, and Strength — in which 20% of all proceeds will be donated to Cancer Schmancer, an early detection education and cancer advocacy program developed by actress Fran Drescher. All SpaRitual products are free of DBP, toluene, formaldehyde, and formaldehyde resin.
29. In the month of October, Tammy Taylor Nails will donate $1 from the sale of each 1.5-oz. jar of its most popular Pink Prizma, the Haute Pink Prizma Color Acrylic Nail Powder, to support Susan G. Komen for the Cure.
Toezeeze toe separators dissolve in water, are biodegrad-
able, and are made with sustainable ingredients. Toezeeze will donate 20% of its proceeds during the month of October to fight breast cancer. www.nailsmag.com/fifi/21526
31 In this collection from Spilo Worldwide’s Toolworx by Personna, 2.5-in. Mini Tweezers and a coordinating Compact Mirror will support Expedition Inspiration through a portion of the proceeds from each product sold. The mirror is both a 1X and 5X magnification mirror. The items are available separately in either pink with white breast cancer awareness ribbons or in white with pink ribbons.
32. Blanketed in a chic white enamel finish with the pink ribbon logo, this Tweezerman tool, made with pink Swarovski Elements, keeps your brows tame while helping support the fight against breast cancer. For each $20 limited-edition Precision in Pink Slant Tweezer sold, $1 will go to Susan G. Komen for the Cure, and the CEW Cancer and Careers organization, among other charities throughout the country.
33. The Denco Easy Grip Heavy Duty Foot Smoother from Ultra features coarse grit on one side and medium grit on the other. The stainless steel abrasive sheet removes calluses while preventing buildup and the long, ergonomic, cushioned handle reduces stress on wrists and hands. It has a salon cost of $17, of which Ultra will donate $2 to Susan G. Komen for the Cure. www.nailsmag.com/fifi/21529
34. Ultra-Bowls in pink are helping to promote breast cancer awareness. From Ultronics, 10% of the sales of the pink bowls will be donated to Susan G. Komen for the Cure. Ultra-Bowls are medical-grade rubber mixing bowls with a nonstick surface. The mutliuse bowls come in small, medium, and large, or in a set of three with all sizes included.
SUPPORT TEAM BEAUTY AND THE BREAST Join Doug Schoon and friends on an amazing journey in the ﬁght to end breast cancer. The Susan G. Komen 3-Day for the Cure is a 60-mile walk over the course of three days. Net proceeds from the walks are invested in breast cancer research and community programs. This year will mark the team’s 11th consecutive walk. To donate or register for the team, go to www. tinyurl.com/walkwithdoug. For more information, you can e-mail Schoon at >>> BeautyandtheBreast3Day@gmail.com. na1011breastCancer.indd 163
| 163 8/24/11 2:03:37 PM
Magazine for the professional nail industry.