12. A portion of the sales from six products from Spilo Worldwide’s Flowery Professional will go to Expedition Inspiration in support of breast cancer research from July through December. Two of the products are the File Catty, which features the pink ribbon in a pink translucent case, and the Swedish Clover Fot Fil with rigid handle structure and a five-year guarantee.
13. Hand & Nail Harmony is making a difference with three Gelish custom colors for Breast Cancer Awareness: Less Talk, Take Action, and Make a Difference. The company is donating a percentage of the proceeds from the sale of each specially marked bottle to Susan G. Komen for the Cure with a guaranteed minimum donation of $25,000.
14. Keep your hair and brows perfect with J&D Beauty. This leading supplier of personal care tools is donating 25% of the proceeds to BreastCancer.Org from the sales of its Diva Tweeze Angels Luxor Pro Comb 10-piece Comb Kit, Mini Iron with Straightening Comb, and Wet Brush. www.nailsmag.com/fifi/21510
15. Nourish for the Cure from Jessica gives cuticles a therapeutic formula to smooth and soften. All the proceeds from Nourish for the Cure go to Bright Pink, a nonprofit that provides education and support to young women at risk of breast and/or ovarian cancer. The antioxidant cuticle cream comes in .5-oz. containers in a large Bucket of Hope.
16. From Innovative Beauty Design, Kami Nail Arts’ Awareness Ribbon Nail Art Decals donates 25% of its proceeds from sales of any of the three decals to different causes. The pink decals go to the National Breast Cancer Foundation, while the purple goes toward Alzheimer’s and cancer awareness, and the yellow decals for supporting the troops. Each sheet has 23 pre-adhesive nail art decals. www.nailsmag.com/fifi/21512
17. LaVaque will donate $3 for every Swarovski Pink Tourmaline Tweezer sold on its website to the Susan G. Komen Foundation. This lightweight LaVaque tweezer features October’s birthstone with a matte finish for easy grip, ultra-thin tips, soft tension, and a lifetime guarantee. www.nailsmag.com/fifi/21513
18. Minx will be offering two breast cancer awareness designs. One design is tile-patterned with the pink ribbon on top of a white background. The other features one pink ribbon that pops out from the metallic base. Minx donates $5 from every purchase of a MinxA-Cure template to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
19. While supplies last, NovaLash offers 50 pink, crystallized lash forceps at $100 each — $10 of which will go to the Pink Ribbons Project. This nonprofit organization supports mobile mammogram units for underprivileged women, as well as uses the arts to help promote breast cancer education. www.nailsmag.com/fifi/21515
>>> OCTOBER 2011
| 161 8/25/11 8:19:57 AM
Magazine for the professional nail industry.