1) Neck Tilt your head to one side and pull it with one hand, keeping the other arm extended. Change sides and repeat the process.
2) Shoulders Pull your elbow with one hand until you feel a stretch in the back of your shoulder, change sides and repeat the process.
3) Shoulders and Triceps Raise both arms and pull your elbow inward. Change sides and repeat the process.
4) Shoulders and chest Clasp your hands behind your back and lift them as much as possible, until you feel your chest stretch.
Hold onto something and lift one leg, pulling the leg up until you feel your thigh stretch. Change sides and repeat the process.
6) Hamstring Bend over and pull the tip of one foot up while keeping the other leg stretched. Change sides and repeat the process.
7) Hamstring and lumbar
Seated, bend one leg placing the sole of your foot on your thigh. Pull the foot towards you keeping the leg straight. Change sides and repeat the process.
8) Buttocks Keep your arms and legs straight while contracting your gluteus.
9) Groin Put the soles of your feet toge ther and force both knees down, at the same time.
Lying on your back, lift your legs and touch the tips of your toes to the floor, just above head. Keep your arms straight and feel your lower back and the back of your legs stretch.
Published on Feb 14, 2014