BUSN 258 Week 8 Final Exam – Package Purchase here
BUSN 258 Final Exam - Version 1 Multiple Choice 1. (TCO 1) The best way to win customer loyalty is to: 2. (TCO 2) Which of the following problems is NOT listed as a people turnoff? Points
3. (TCO 3) Small companies can compete against larger ones if they offer: 4. (TCO 4) Which of the following is NOT an example of something a company can do to enhance extrinsic value? 5. (TCO 5) Companies cannot wait years for their customers to see long-term value, so they should: 6. (TCO 4) Smart companies connect with their customers through: 7. (TCO 5) Intrinsic value arises from: 8. (TCO 5) Communication efficiency is: 9. (TCO 5) Customer convenience stems from: 10. (TCO 4) How long do Americans want to spend preparing a meal? 11. (TCO 9) To avoid requiring customers to do repetitive tasks: 12. (TCO 8) A company's culture is made up of:
13. (TCO 8) Many customers get their first impression of your company from: 14. (TCO 9) Calling yourself Mr. or Ms. may give the impression that: 15. (TCO 8) Which employees do most customers associate with a company? 16. (TCO 10) The three-step process for acting on complaints does NOT include: 17. (TCO 10) What percent of customers whose complaints are dealt with report a willingness to do business with a company again? 18. (TCO 10) Feedback is a form of: 19. (TCO 10) A quick response to a customer's problem should convey: 20. (TCO 11) When it comes to listening versus speaking: 21. (TCO 12) A good strategy with an angry customer is: 22. (TCO 6) Which of the following behaviors is NOT characteristic of aggressive people?
23. (TCO 11) Abrasiveness refers to: 24. (TCO 13) In the NPS formula, the P stands for: 25. (TCO 13) Market share refers to: ď‚ˇ Essay Type 1. (TCO 1, 2) Define and explain the NPS formula and how it applies to customer satisfaction. 2. (TCO 4,5) Explain the concept of goodness of product fit. 3. (TCO 6,7) Describe the two personalities a customer will encounter when doing business with an organization,and provide examples of each from your own experience.25 of 25 4. (TCO 8, 9) Describe at least three techniques that companies can use to successfully engage their customers. What are your recommendations for improving a company's ability to engage their customers?
5. (TCO 13) Describe the difference between customer share and market share. Explain which concept is more important. BUSN 258 Final Exam - Version 2 ď‚ˇ Multiple Choice 1. (TCO 1) The first step to reduce waiting time is to: 2. (TCO 2) Communication turnoffs often occur when employees are ignorant of: 3. (TCO 3) Small companies can compete against larger ones if they offer: 4. (TCO 4) Value arises from a tradeoff between: 5. (TCO 5) To enhance value through goodness of product fit: 6. (TCO 4) If several people are asking the same question, you have: 7. (TCO 5) Intrinsic value arises from: 8. (TCO 5) The best companies to work for: 9. (TCO 5) Customer convenience stems from:
10. (TCO 4) Communication effectiveness is NOT best achieved when the message 11. (TCO 9) Excellent organizations are: 12. (TCO 8) Behavior is: 13. (TCO 8) One problem with not seeing the person you are talking to is: 14. (TCO 9) How far from your mouth should the telephone mouthpiece be? 15. (TCO 8) To end a call: 16. (TCO 10) Customer dissatisfaction with a firm's phone call handling stems from: 17. (TCO 10) Open communication occurs best when: 18. (TCO 10) Feedback is a form of: 19. (TCO 10) Which of the following strategies is NOT a great method of soliciting feedback? 20. (TCO 12) Positive language conveys more of what than negative language? 21. (TCO 12) A good strategy with an angry customer is:
22. (TCO 6) Assertiveness and abrasiveness are: 23. (TCO 11) An average company will lose what percentage of its customers every five years? 24. (TCO 13) Interactivity between businesses and customers: 25. (TCO 13) The fastest growing population in the U.S. today is: EssayÂ Type 1. (TCO 1, 2) Evaluate the following statement. Your complaining customer is often your least valuable/most valuable customer. Back up your answer with concepts and examples. 2. (TCO 4, 5) Discuss the impact of ignoring e-mails or delaying responses to e-mail from customers in a business setting. 3. (TCO 6, 7) Describe the two personalities a customer will encounter when doing
business with an organization, and provide examples of each from your own experience. 4. (TCO 8, 9) Sometimes we walk into a store and we feel like we're the most important person in the world. Other times, we enter a business, and we might as well be invisible. What are some examples of companies that succeed and companies that fail in engaging their customers? What are your recommendations for improvement for places you do business? 5. (TCO 13) Explain the concept of personalized self-serve solutions and the role of Web content as it relates to a customer's individual needs.