Elizabeth Gaines Hallman 136 DeLeon Road • Debary, Florida 32713 • (386) 668-7546 email@example.com • www.bethhallman.com
To help organizations communicate with their target audience through interactive and traditional media venues.
Experience Lead Web Designer
• Currently redesigning www.perudigital.org , a trilingual, interactive Web site.
Digital Ethnography Lab The University of Central Florida
September 2010 to present
• Created images of landscapes and rooms using Google Sketch-Up and Photoshop.
• Designed new template, using CSS.
• Created Flash presentations in English and Spanish. Graduate Student Digital Media School of Visual Art and Design The University of Central Florida August 2010 to present
Communications Director Pine Castle United Methodist Church Orlando, Florida August 2003 to May 2010
• Coursework in M. A. program includes Human Computer Interaction , Media Design, Information Architecture, as well as theory classes. Maintained 4.0 average in first 21 hours. • Designed a wearable motion-activated audio device, and conducted research on the device’s potential usefulness. • Created interactive stories using Flash CS5 (Action Script 3.0), HTML, and Processing. • Visualized and created artwork to illustrate sermon topics. • Organized information from ministries and communicated it to church members through weekly booklets. • Designed brochures, logos, advertisements, t-shirts, DVD covers, and more to generate excitement about upcoming events. • Designed annual Prayer Guide for the World and other materials (posters, brochures, name tags, bulletins) for Global Impact Celebration. • Promoted annual Pioneer Days event through original poster design, advertisements and (in 2007 and 2008) Pioneer Days Magazine, which was mailed to 30,000 people. • Designed and oversaw printing for Capital Campaign collateral (logo, t-shirts, folders, pledge cards, booklets, invitations). • Maintained church website and online calendar of events. • Continue relationship with church, designing event t-shirts as a free-lancer.
Published on May 24, 2011