Click here to view this email in a web browser.
- Congrats Steve Pflasterer Steve Pflasterer of the Georgetown office was featured in the quarterly Buffini magazine with a two page spread as the Outstanding Realtor. Through Buffini coaching Steve took his business from $10 million three years ago to $16 million last year. Not bad for a challenging market. Would you benefit from Buffini coaching or 100 Days to Greatness?
- Congrats Julia Avent Julia Avent of the Clarendon office has been named a candidate for the NVAR Board of Directors.
Charlie Bengel, Jr.
- Business Building Idea I need more business building ideas for the newsletter! Email me your ideas by July 31. The author of
Chief Operating Officer
my favorite idea will receive a $50 gas card.
- Recruiting Contest
4157 Chain Bridge Road Fairfax, VA 22030
The Associate, Assistant, Manager or Staff Member that recruits the most Associates (minimum of
three) by December 31 will receive a three night cruise for two to the Bahamas, including airfare, valued at up to $2000. Simply schedule an appointment with the recruit and a Career Counselor and you'll be eligible if that recruit joins.
The fine print: Owners, Division Presidents and Career Counselors not eligible. An Associate is defined as a full fee paying licensee (Assistants and Apprentices do not qualify as an Associate).
Services, Stats & Ideas
- Services Spotlight Are you eligible and using LeadStreet, the free remax.com lead generator? Gayle Yates, of the Leesburg Pike office, recently closed on a $500,000+ sale that resulted from a LeadStreet lead. She did not pay extra fees when the service was introduced two years ago. She did not pay a referral fee like she would have at a competitor. Instead, all she did was take the Internet Leads class and respond to leads in a timely manner.
CONTACT BY EMAIL
- Stat of the Week The typical FSBO home sold for $187,200 compared to $247,000 for agent-assisted home sales. Source: NAR
- Business Building Idea of the Week E – embrace each day with vigor, opportunity & joy. N – never prejudge E – exude confidence, competence, calm & care R – resist cocooning G – give generously of time & silence to listen to the spoken and unspoken need I – ignore negative energy Z – zealous pursuit of relationships (God & people) E – enjoy the ride
Submitted by Diane Mudryk of the Burke Office.
The following classes are coming up. Please be considerate and always register for class at rmxtalk.com at the training section.
- Tuesday, July 29, 10AM-12Noon: Specific New Ways to Make Money and Save Time Location: Lee Hwy Instructor: Bob Blount, CEO Cost: Free Mr. IS is no comic book character and how MRIS is changing the real estate landscape and what it means to you.
- Friday, August 8, 10AM-12Noon: Internet Leads Location: Arlington Instructor: Katalin Cseke Cost: $45 Class required to receive remax.com leads. Fee is due at the door.
©2010 - 2012 Imprev, Inc.