Click here to view this email in a web browser.
- Virginia Mortgage Clinics All across the Commonwealth, people are looking for ways to keep their homes. Thatâ€™s why last Fall, Governor Kaine created the Virginia Foreclosure Prevention Task Force, the sponsor of the Virginia Mortgage Clinics. These clinics will provide participants with general information on foreclosure prevention and free 30 minute face-to-face housing counseling sessions.
The clinics are scheduled Saturday, June 21st in Chantilly and Woodbridge. Attendees will learn about the importance of contacting their lender at the first sign of trouble, working with a housing counselor, knowing their foreclosure prevention options, prioritizing spending plans and avoiding foreclosure
Charlie Bengel, Jr.
Division President Walk-ins are welcome at the clinics, however space for the face-to-face housing counseling sessions is limited and pre-registration is strongly encouraged. To register for a free housing counseling session, attendees should visit the Virginia Foreclosure Prevention Task Force website at
4157 Chain Bridge Road Fairfax, VA 22030
703-824-4199 (Voicemail) CONTACT BY EMAIL
- Credit Report Fees As a reminder, RE/MAX Allegiance charges $35 per applicant for a credit report, regardless of marital status.
Services, Stats & Ideas
- Services Spotlight New this week on Mainstreet (remax.net): In the Agent Training On Demand site this week, Jane Blomquist offers advice to new agents, Dirk Zeller details how to guide your team's success, Fred Peterson offers price point tips that attract buyers, and four International videos make their debut.
- Stat of the Week US National Real Estate Advertising - TV Share of Voice
RE/MAX - 44% Century 21 - 31% Coldwell Banker - 14% Prudential - 8% ERA - 2% Realty Executives - 1% Keller Williams - No Campaign
- Idea of the Week â€œStay positive in ALL markets and remember the basics.â€? Submitted by Peggy Thompson of the Leesburg Pike office.
The following classes are coming up. Please be considerate and always register for class at rmxtalk.com at the training section.
- Monday, June 9, 10AM-11AM: MRIS Matrix CMAs Location: Franconia Instructor: MRIS Staff Cost: Free Learn to use the Matrix CMA tool to quickly and accurate create a competitive market analysis. Set a custom default for CMA and learn tricks to speed up the process. We will review all the CMA reports.
- Monday, June 9, 8:45-4:45 Location: Lee Hwy Instructor: Susan Daly Cost: $65-$85 All of the details are on the registration sheet on the rmxtalk.com homepage.
- Wednesday, June 11, 10AM-12PM: Structuring a Trouble Free FHA Transaction Location: Burke Moderator: Rosemarie Johnson, Fairfax Managing Broker Cost: Free We are on a wait list for this class (told you to sign up early!). Look for it to be repeated in the Fall.
- Wednesday, June 18, 10AM-12PM: Create a Buyer's Orientation Location: Franconia Instructor: Robyn Burdett, Reston Managing Broker Cost: Free Convert your buyer leads to purchasers by taking the extra step of conducting a Buyer Orientation! Take the buyer from the open house lead to a qualified, signed buyer using these steps.
- Tuesday, June 24, 10AM-12PM: Buy vs. Rent Location: Lee Hwy Instructor: Chuck Klein, DC Principal Broker Cost: Free Learn the techniques to show your client the advantages of purchasing over renting.
ÂŠ2010 - 2012 Imprev, Inc.