Features 10. New Zealand insurers reject online comparisons
International experience turns Kiwi players off quote websites despite growing move to digital.
14. Politicians Weigh in on Insurance Covernote asked New Zealand's political parties for their policies relating to insurance. Which gets your vote?
18. NZIER backs calls to ditch fire service levy
here's more support for calls to remove the fire T service levy from insurance policies.
24. Five top cyber tips for risk managers
Sophisticated risk managers are well aware of the increasing level of risk posed by cyber crime.
26. Tackling safety in rugby
AIG has launched a new global awards programme, pledging US $50,000 to help improve rugby safety.
42. Forum offers business insights Annual IBANZ event offers brokers chance to get ahead of the game.
Regulars 1. View from the CEO’s chair 3. News 20-23. Out & About 28. Ask an Expert 40. Forum 2014
52. Professional Development: Professional IQ College 56. IBANZ Contacts CONFLIC TED? HOW
September / October 2014 The professio
nals’ mag azine from
WANT YOUR VERY OWN COPY OF
See page 56 for details on how you can have your very own copy delivered directly to your door... HOT OFF THE PRESS!
POLITICIA WEIGH IN NS INSURAN ON CE WHICH PAR TY'S INS
POLICY GET S
URAN YOUR VOT CE E?
Annual IBA get ahead NZ Forum, of the gam e… www.ibanz .co.nz