Page 14


January, 2016

1ST Responder Newspaper - NY


Grill starts house fire in Buffalo Buffalo, NY. On Saturday afternoon, November 14th, Buffalo firefighters responded to the report of a structure fire at 187 Wyoming Ave. Responding units found a fire in the rear of the home, apparently sparked by a charcoal grill. The blaze was quickly extinguished. There were no injuries.


Car into house in New Hempstead A car was reported into a house at S. Gate and Radford in New Hempstead on November 6th with minor injuries to the driver. Hatzolah Ambulance transported the driver for medical attention. Hillcrest Fire Department was also on scene. It appears the car failed to stop at a stop sign, struck a school bus (unoccupied by kids), traveled across a yard, hit two cars parked in the driveway and then struck the garage of a house.

Profile for Belsito Communications Inc.

1st Responder News New York January  

1st Responder News New York January