BEATRICE PERONI PORTFOLIO
I would like to introduce myself, my name is Beatrice Peroni and I have recently graduated as a completely qualified architect.
AutoCad Sketchup Illustrator Photoshop InDesign Rhinoceros
My positive imput is generated from the convincement that people, through small or big actions, could modify things all around us. Plus sharing and communicating with others, building an interconnection net which constitutes our life cycle, society and our world. I strongly believe that architecture, urban planning and design are three of the most fundamental tools that permit this flux. Therefore studing complex informations, elaborating, planning and developing them until we can obtain complete and innovative products which could satisfy human needs.
This reflection derives from my will to contribute in this architectural world made from people for people. I like thinking about architecture as a vehicle which allows to conceive and design new situations, points of view and opportunities in everyone’s everyday life. I’m working hard to learn always more with the certainty of expanding my knowledge in my professional life.
Beatrice Peroni Architect Genoa , 22 june 1990, Italy Via Arata 3/2 Rapallo (Ge) Mobile +39 349 8856620 firstname.lastname@example.org
Clac British summer school, Cambridge Language and Activity Courses at Slindon College, Cambridge UK. Study trip Northcote College Auckland NZ. Liceo classico Da Vigo high school Rapallo ITA.
COLLABORATIONS Isabella Lagomarsino Architect Goagrup Nicola Pisani Architect Tecnichal Studio Riccardo Peroni Engineer
Università degli studi di Genova. Scuola Politecnica di Ingegneria e Architettura ITA. Degree 29 March 2016. Architecture, Tecnology and Enviroment. Politecnic School of Genoa.
SHOT GALLERY Carlo Felice Theater Fisherman Vintage Street Market Maritime Republic of Genova Sea Storm Toulouseâ€™s Bricks
1. REDEVELOP AND REUSE. Ex fruit and vegetable Market, Genova, Ita.
Double Porch View
New Entrance Building View
Level 0 HousingCommercial GreenHouse Public Building
New Building ReUse
BIOCLIMATIC PRECAUTIONS 22 December
Winter Sun Exposure 21 June
Roof Garden Inside
Outside Ventilated facade
2. SCHOOL OF ARTS IN SHOREDITCH. Start for talents, Competition, London, Uk. PROJECT SKETCHES
External View, Perspective Section
Atelier “ En Plein Air ”
Light and Shadow
3. MINI FLAT RENOVATION. Apartments design, Private costumer, Rapallo, Ita.
COLLABORATION WITH Studio ST, Ingegnere Riccardo Peroni
Destruction and Construction
First Floor Plan
4. MY GRADUATION THESIS. Union and Relocation, A new vision of school, Genova, Ita. In Italy school construction represents a real emergency. The state of preservation and quality of school buildings of a country represents how a community invests in welfare, security and formation of younger citizien. Starting from this first consideration originates the interest about school problems that drove us into this architecture thesis, aimed to provide a practice solution for restoration and development of italian school. Inside the chapter nameed "la scuola ieri" we made an historical excursus about architectonical evolution of school buildings until nowadays. Here are presented the distribution models that have morecontribuited to develope types of schools applicants in the international and national scene. In the "school today" it was carried out a detailed analysis that brought to light the real problems that plaghe school facilities. This work focused the research on 52 of the second degree school buildings located in the metropolitan area of Genoa. The analysis, in particular, has been made possible by the many meetings held with the school representatives of the province of Genoa, who have made available a documentation relative to the years 2003/2004 on the state of fact and conservation of the genoese school heritage and inabilityon the part of some buildings to host school activities. On the basis of the latter, also serving us the platform on-line "Scuola in chiaro" drafted and made available at the end of 2015 by the Italian Ministry of Education and Reaserch (MIUR), it was possible to identify the current state of fact of the examined genoese school buildings, declaring their suitability or unsuitability to host a proper education service. In the chapter " La scuola domani ", after this first analytical phase, we propose a new vision of school. The latter plays a fundamental role in the territory in witch it act managing to educate and regenerate the urban patterns; it becomes an open space to the community and a container of social and cultural initiatives that manage to keep up with the sudden changes in society. To achieve this it was necessary to draw up some " guidelines " for the design of new high schools of second degree.These "guide lines" reclaim in theory those submitsubmit ted by MIUR to which we added a basic territorial strategy of union, rilocation and expansion of schools. Enter the specifity of our project we combine and relocate 5 example schools classified as unsuitable within a strategic area of the metropolitan city of Genoa. Later it was necessary to organize and implement a program that was planning not only present but also future scenarios, considering from the outset the possibility of expansion and enlargment of the school complex. To this skill refe rence is made to the "campus" as organisation model, without distorting the italian didactic tradition. The ambitious goal of this thesis is that school can become an instrument of change in step with society and a critical rethinking of everyday life.
UNION AND RELOCATION
EXPANSION OF EDUCATIONAL COMPLEX
USE OF GREEN FOR THE “ISLAND HEAT” PHENOMENON ATTENUATION USE OF ADJUSTABLE BRISE SOLEIL FOR SHIELDING DIRECT RADIATIONS
DOUBLE SHORES TO MAXIMIZE NATURAL VENTILATION INTEGRATED SOLAR PANEL FOR ENERGY PRODUCTION
5. KIRKE I SYDHAVNEN. Modern Church Design, Competition, Copenaghen, Dan. COLLABORATION WITH Isabella Lagomarsino Architect Facades and Light Studies_Trasparency and Opacity
6,5m 0,3 4
2,8 0,3 2,8
6. FEASIBILITY STUDY DESIGN, POLIFUNCTIONAL CENTER. ITALY COLLABORATION WITH Goagroup, Nicola Pisani Architetto
7. GOLF CLUB RAPALLO Protection System Proposal COLLABORATION WITH Studio ST, Ingegnere Riccardo Peroni
FUNZIONAMENTO All’accesso dei giocatori, sulle buche 2 e 18, le reti di protezione si abbasseranno autonomamente in seguito all’accensione degli appositi pulsanti. Il giocatore, di conseguenza, potrà continuare a praticare in sicurezza. Una volta liberi il campo e le buche, il giocatore potrà azionare mediante pulsante la risalita della rete di protezione. 1 Rete di Protezione 2 Motore 3 Montanti 4 Rulli
Safe Game in Safe Situation
Safe Game in Dangerous Situation