Visit the Activity Box during half term at 52 Mortimer St. to create your own masterpiece. Thereâ€™s loads of Halloween ceramics to choose from! Advance booking only please Chargeable activities
Join us between 7pm â€“ 9pm at Beach Creative (next to the market) for a night of Tarot reading by local, expert Tarot card readers from Guiding Angels who will be on hand to provide you with a tarot reading for just ÂŁ5 Any profit from the evening will be doanted to Kent Air Ambulance.
Spaces are limited, so please email us NOW to book your place!
Monday 28th, 10.30am - 12 noon Tuesday 29th 10am - 12 noon Tuesday 29th 2pm - 3.30pm
FREE Halloween workshops for children, creating spooky things for your night of trick or treating!
Spaces are limited, so move quickly to book your preferred session!
Children must be accompanied by parent/guardian
FREE Face painting, bouncy castle, insect hunt, cupcake decorating, and plant pot painting. Stalls and guests include: Nelson Park Riding School (pony rides- weather permitting), Owls About Town (Owl sanctuary - meet the Owls!), Penfolds Reptiles from Sea St, Herne Bay (bringing his spiders, snakes and other creepy bits!), The Activity Box will be doing mosaics or glass painting, Paul Mitchell from Beach Creative will be showing his artwork and promoting the Zombie crawl, Tribal Animal Carving - wood carving with a chainsaw, Crafty Scott - Handmade decorations, 7th Herne Bay Brownies - Cake Pops Galore - cake or biscuit decorating, DJ Jods mobile disco - (music, smoke machine etc), Pass Driving School and more to be added!
Bring along anything to help prepare your costume for the Zombie Crawl at this FREE two hour Zombie workshop. Create limbs, scars, gory wounds, guts and other disgusting stuff Sessions 10am - 12pm & 1pm - 3pm For adults and children, but bear in mind itâ€™ll be a bit messy! No step-free access to this event. Children must be accompanied
King Edward Avenue, CT6 6EA From 6.30pm – 8.30pm Calling all Wizards and Witches, 12 yrs and under, grab your hats and broomsticks and prepare for magical lessons from the funniest Grand Wizard you’ve ever seen. Halloween goodies for everyone! £2.50 per child. Advance email booking only. There is disabled access to this event. Children must be accompanied by parent/guardian
Established in Herne Bay in 1981, Peters Produce has a long running reputation for selling good quality fresh fruit and vegetables sourced from local farms and orchards. We stock a wide range of fruit, vegetables, salads and potatoes, wild bird and pet food, eggs, vegetable boxes, fruit boxes, flowers and plants We have friendly and helpful staff We offer a 5% discount for BAY Card holders Open 8am to 5.30pm Mon to Fri, 8am to 5pm on Sat Healthy start vouchers are accepted Free nearby parking Handy pick up/drop off point outside shop Stockist's of Owlets apple juice, Perry Court's Apple Crisps & Wooden Spoon jams & marmalades
Order online too at www.petersproduce.co.uk
Buy a Herne Bay Zombie Crawl Pumpkin from Peterâ€™s Produce, 42 William Street and create your own pumpkin carving masterpiece! Bring your carved pumpkins to Beach Creative (next door to the Market) for 1pm on Thursday 31st October, our expert pumpkin judge will rate all the pumpkins and award prizes to the winners!
Advance tickets sales from Charlady’s, Sea Street | Hippodrome, King’s Road and Kids Korner, Mortimer Street (Tickets not available from Hampton School’s Office)
Tickets are £3 each in advance and £5 each on the day, under 3s free
Children’s Halloween Fancy Dress Competition at 6.15pm. Under 5 and over 5 competitions. Lots of funfair rides, side shows and a variety of hot food. Gates open 5.30pm. Fireworks 7pm (last admission 6.45pm) Please do not bring your own fireworks - Admission will be refused. For further details and disabled access queries call 07530 926865
When youâ€™re planning your outfit for the Herne Bay Zombie Crawl remember that we sell 'wash in/out hair dye in a range of primary colours, as well as coloured hair gels. We can also attach 'glue in' hair extensions in various colours, which can be easily removed straight after or left in for several days. For the very daring Kevin is fantastic at hair tattooing! Perhaps you could have a zombie cut into your head!
OPEN TO ALL, NO APPOINTMENT NECESSARY
FAMILY RUN SALON, OPEN FOR BUSINESS SINCE 1982
Head down to Mortimer Street from 2pm-5pm to have your face expertly painted for the Zombie Crawl by professional Zombie face painters
For only £3 for a full face or £5 for a full face and neck, including a donation to Kent Air Ambulance
If you want to look gruesome, but don’t have the time, you know where to come!
Join us for this FREE fun event that appeals to all ages, with entire families joining in, making for a brilliant atmosphere and helping us to raise money for Kent Air Ambulance Just zombie up and meet at Neptune Car Park at 6.45pm and get ready to join the Crawl of your life around 7pm!
RULES OF THE CRAWL!
1. Zombies Don’t Run…
2. Stay in Character!!! Nothing is more off putting than zombies drinking Capri Sun…not cool.
3. DO NOT TOUCH! That means people, places or things…Reaching out longingly for a freshly opened cranial cavity for that sweet grey mass is OK…touching is BAD!
4. Be respectful of “non-victims” personal space and property.
5. DO NOT WANDER OFF THE ROUTE!!!
6. No zombie pets. Zombies don't necessarily want to be eaten. (hamsters included) 7. Please do not leave any body parts or rubbish on the route…pick up after yourself…in the event that both of your arms fall off…please ask a friend to help you carry them.
8. DO NOT DRINK AND CRAWL!!! Your brain and organs are having a hard enough time keeping going…save the “partying” until after the crawl. We don’t want anyone to get in trouble.
9. Don’t dress in an inappropriate manner. Kids are present, strictly no "XXX" costumes. 10. Don’t play in the road…despite what your big brother told you …don’t do it.
1. STAY ON THE ROUTE!
2. DRESS UP!!! BLOODY UP! MOAN & GROAN! 3. OBEY ALL TRAFFIC SIGNALS AND ZOMBIE CRAWL MARSHALS The exception to the do not run rule is to avoid being run over by zombie hating drivers when crossing the road.
4. Try to stay together…this is a Zombie horde for a reason…if you get separated you might get deaded quickly. 5. Pose for Pictures.
6. Take Pictures and Video and then upload to Facebook
7. Walk, crawl, shuffle, drag, inch and stumble. 8. Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/hernebayzombiecrawl
9. Donate to Kent Air Ambulance! www.justgiving.com/Herne-Bay-Zombie-Crawl
Join us for a night of music, dance, treats for the kids and a well deserved drink for the grown-ups. Samba Pelo Mar will be performing live on stage, along with a couple of other surprises! Thereâ€™s prizes for the Crawlâ€™s best zombies and a fantastic charity zombie raffle with loads of prizes. TICKETS ARE ON SALE NOW FROM:
Peters Produce, 42 William Street Town Centre, Herne Bay CT6 5EG Nutcutters Hair Salon, 18 Bank Street, Herne Bay CT6 5EA Kids Korner, 98 Mortimer Street, Herne Bay, CT6 5EB The Activity Box, 52 Mortimer Street, Herne Bay
Wisteria Lodge is tucked away in a private setting just minutes from Herne Bay town centre Here you can relax and enjoy Holistic Therapies that treat both body & mind. Treatments for men & women.
email@example.com www.holisticmassagekent.com facebook.com/wisterialodge