Villa modigliani G o l d r a - Lo u l é
Ref. 13 Build area: 650 m2 Plot size: 3320 m2 4 Bedrooms 4 Bathrooms Pool: Yes Ownership: Off Shore Airport: 25 min Beach: 10 min Golf: 10 min Price:
Impressive classical style grand villa set in beautiful landscaped gardens. The attractive finishings include terracotta and wood floors, use of antique doors and state of the art kitchen. Three bedrooms in the main house and a further guest house with the 4th bedroom suite. Large two storey double height entrance hall, TV room, spacious basement with wine cellar, gym, home cinema, hidden jacuzzi garden, fully fitted and equipped BBQ area, double garages, sun terraces with shaded area and heated pool with solar cover.
• Large two storey double height entrance hall
• Children’s tree house / Skateboard rink
• Three bedrooms in the main house
• Two large double garages
• Further guest house with the 4th bedroom suite
• Fully fitted and equipped BBQ area
• Fully fitted and equipped kitchen • Living and dining room / Tv room
• Covered al fresco dining area / Sun terraces with shaded area
• Fitted wardrobes
• Fenced plot
• Wine cellar / Gymnasium / Cinema room • Terracota and wooden floors • Double glazed windows • Air-conditioning and underfloor heating throughout • Central heating throughout / Alarm system • Mains water / borehole www.barraprime.com
• Heated swimming pool with solar cover / Landscaped gardens
Barra Prime Mediação Imobiliária, Lda. Rua Gago Coutinho, 8A 8000-353 Faro · Portugal Tel. +351 910 63 63 63
Sales: firstname.lastname@example.org Project management: email@example.com Rentals: firstname.lastname@example.org www.barraprime.com
Algarve portugal LOCAT ION
The Algarve is Portugalâ€™s southern-most province and one of Europeâ€™s most popular holiday destinations. Blessed with a wonderfully agreeable climate and a stunning Atlantic coastline, this is a region full of character and contrast. Renowned for its superb beaches, magnificent golf courses and lively cosmopolitan resorts, the Algarve is also a land of unhurried charm, where a more conventional way of life prevails.
We are here!
Vilamoura Q u i n ta d o l ag o vale do lobo
• Algarve has more than 30 golf courses • Luxury leisure and recreational facilities • Upmarket boutiques & fine restaurants • International concerts & events • Unspoiled Nature & peaceful surroundings • Many secluded sandy beaches
A rich historical legacy is celebrated through a wealth of unique visitor attractions. Nature, in all her rare and delicate beauty, can be appreciated in the wide variety of wildlife found here. Outdoor pursuits prevail. Water sport is popular, and discovering the region by foot or on horseback is a favourite option. But playing the fairways remains the most enticing and challenging pastime. Drawing inspiration from the ocean and a proud seafaring tradition, Algarve gastronomy is also flavoured by a countryside culture unchanged for centuries. Staying here can be quiet and secluded or vibrant and energetic. But a relaxed atmosphere always prevails. And with Faro International Airport just two hours away from most European cities, this is a destination waiting to be explored, waiting to be discovered.