Issuu on Google+

“Indonesia has a 2% recycling rate. Where is the rest? The 98%? It’s in our rivers. It’s in our ocean. The value of that waste is huge, huge business. It’s a big opportunity to solve this problem and it will be sustainable if we do it properly. We have to team up together and collaborate.” – SANO

Gerber

Greeneration Indonesia


Bali Belly Issue 005