Sunglasses - Discover Your Style !
Sporty sunglasses, bold sunglasses, or elegant sunglasses are styling accessories that showcase a lot about your personality. You can find a long list of sunglasses suppliers and online companies directories floating on the internet.
1. Aviator Sunglasses: Big and bold, aviator sunglasses usually have a wire frame and large, oversized lenses. They come with a variety of features, including UV protection and polarization. 01/29/13
2. Bi-focal Sunglasses: Bi-focal sunglasses have two different focal lengths. Often the sunglasses have a magnifying portion on the lower part of the lens to help you focus when you read. 01/29/13
3. Vintage Sunglasses: Want to look like Jackie O. or Tom Cruise of Top Gun? From cat eyes to Ray-Bans, vintage sunglasses take you back in time. 01/29/13
4. Driving Sunglasses: Driving sunglasses have high-contrast lenses to provide a sharp image and cut out glare. Persol sunglasses, Serengeti sunglasses, and Maui Jim sunglasses all make popular driving sunglasses. 01/29/13
5. Sport Sunglasses: Sport sunglasses come with a wide range of features and styles. You can find water-resistant sunglasses designed for water sports, durable and lightweight sunglasses designed for rock climbing, and sunglasses designed for any sport in between. Most sport sunglasses come with scratch-resistant lenses. Popular sports sunglass brands include Oakley sunglasses, Arnette 01/29/13 sunglasses, and Native sunglasses.7