â€˘ Testosterone deficiency is called as hypogonadism. Testosterone is an androgen hormone which gives
males their specific characteristics, such as deepened voice.
â€˘ The levels of this hormone often decline as a result of aging process.
• But, there are several other factors that can affect this hormone’s adequacy in the body, for example environmental toxins, drugs, surgery, trauma, and radiation. • An abnormality in hypothalamus or pituitary functioning can also lead to hypogonadism.
â€˘ This hormone is responsible for several functions of male body, for example hair, maturation of genitals, erectile function, sex drive, fertility, confidence, and ambition. â€˘ This hormone also supports the growth of sperm, bones, and muscles.
â€˘ The 95% of this hormone is made from cholesterol. â€˘ The specified cells which are called Leading cells present in male testes are responsible for luteinizing hormone which is secreted by the pituitary glands. â€˘ Adrenal glands are responsible for producing other five percent of this hormone.
• The sixty percent of this hormone is biologically unavailable. • It is because this hormone is bound to a protein which is called as sex hormone binding globulin or SHBG. • Other thirty eight percent is weakly bound to albumin which can become free testosterone.
â€˘ The remaining two percent of this hormone is free and biologically available to exert its powerful metabolic muscle. â€˘ The general signs and symptoms of testosterone deficiency that can tell that whether you need to find natural cure for low testosterone to boost health and vitality are mentioned below.
• General physical weakness is one of the symptoms of hypogonadism.
• Decreased vitality is another symptom of hypogonadism.
• Irritability, uneasiness, anxiety, and depression might be due to hypogonadism. • Decreased muscle mass and increased muscle pain can be due to hormonal imbalance.
Low motivation for usual activities, and increased body fat might be due to low testosterone level in
your body. •
Low sperm count.
Loss of sex drive or libido is one of the prime symptoms of hormonal deficiency.
Cardiovascular problems might arise when there is hormonal deficiency.
The above mentioned signs and symptoms can tell you the need for a natural cure for low
The hormonal deficiency is like any other medical problem that affects entire functioning of our body.
But, testosterone is considered by experts as one of the most vital elements of male body without
which it cannot function normally and efficiently. •
Usage of Musli Kaunch capsules can provide you
with a natural cure for low testosterone. •
This herbal product is specifically designed for people suffering from health and vitality problems due to hormonal imbalance.
Musli Kaunch capsules contain some of the very effective herbs which are chosen by experts to
treat hypogonadism in males. •
This herbal product is free from side effects.
It does not contain slightest amount of artificial chemical in the formula.
And, only medicinal herbs are used in the formulation to deliver best results in quickest possible time.
As soon as an individual starts using Musli Kaunch capsules as a natural cure for low testosterone, he may experience immediate boost in health and vitality.