18 Questions For Expedition Participants Participant Name _____________________________________________________________ Expedition month/year ____________________________ Leader ____________________________ What every participant should understand/answer before departure. Please complete the questions below, keep the original for you, and make a copy and submit it to your Expedition Leader at least 30 days before departure. Questions taken from the Mission, Operations & Outreach Solutions Section 1. Why does Ascend organize expeditions?
2. What are the 4 Ascend project solution areas?
3. Why are you going on this expedition? What are your expectations? What do you hope to experience/accomplish on this expedition?
4. Are the arrangements for extended cultural touring your own responsibility?
5. What is your team assignment? __________________ Who is the team leader? _____________________ What materials or plans are you specifically preparing as part of your team?
Questions taken from the Expedition Preparation & Requirement Section: 6. What items must be delivered to Ascend Travel before you depart?
7. Is a travel visa required to Peru?
8. What documents must you take when you travel?
9. What date and time is the standard group departure? _________________________________ What time is the group meeting at the airport?____________________ Ascend Adventure Travel Ave. Tullumayu | Nยบ280 | Cusco | Peru firstname.lastname@example.org | www.ascendtravelperu.com
Published on Mar 27, 2012
Ascend Travel's Service Expedition Leadership Manual to Cusco, Peru. All the tools you need to organize a Humanitarian Service Expedition wi...