AT FREDRICK’S HOTEL
Step into the enchanting world of Christmas at Fredrick’s Hotel, Restaurant, and Spa, where we re-imagine the timeless traditions with a modern twist. Get ready to embark on a festive journey filled with joy, delectable menus, luxurious accommodations, and impeccable service. Whether you’re planning an intimate family lunch or a grand office party for 120 guests, rest assured it will be an unforgettable event. Join us as we create cherished memories and make this Christmas truly extraordinary.
01628 581 000
Immerse yourself in the joyous atmosphere as you savour each delightful bite of our Festive Afternoon Tea.
Your Afternoon Tea includes:
Roasted Turkey and Cranberry Sandwiches | Smoked Salmon and Dill
Blinis | Festive Cheese and Chutney Tartlets
Traditional scones baked to perfection, studded with dried fruits and served with clotted cream and strawberry preserve | Spiced Pumpkin Scones, complemented by cinnamon butter.
Miniature Mince Pies, Festive Macarons, Chocolate Yule Log, Festive Fruitcake | Gingerbread Cookies
Festive Tea Selection:
Winter Spice Tea | Mulled Wine Infusion | Peppermint Hot Chocolate
Add ons - Glass of Mulled wine - £6
- Glass of Prosecco - £6.50
Experience the magic of our exceptional Christmas Join-A-Party nights, where we craft moments that will be cherished for years to come. Indulge in sumptuous culinary delights, revel in the joyful company, and create lasting memories in an ambiance that exudes the true essence of Christmas.
PREMIUM PARTY NIGHTS
£46 per person
Tickets include DJ, Live Entertainment from a very talented Saxophonist performing energetic Sax & DJ sets of your favourite anthems as well as a 3-course meal!
6:30pm 7:15pm 7:30pm 9:30pm 1:00am
Arrival Seated for dinner
20% off stay for party guests!
INCLUSIVE PARTY NIGHTS
£36 per person
Tickets include DJ and a 3-course meal
For ‘Sole Use’ lunch or dinner parties in one of our event spaces, please enquire with our Events Team for availability. For Parties of 10 to 120 people.
POST CHRISTMAS PARTY NIGHTS!
Have you got a jam-packed schedule in December? Why not celebrate Christmas with us in January!
£36 PER PERSON - INCLUDES DJ OR
£46 PER PERSON - INCLUDES DJ & ENTERTAINMENT
Cumin Spiced Butternut
Winter Vegetable Crisps (Vegan & Gluten Free)
Smoked Salmon, Cucumber, Capers & Soda
Vodka & Chive Crème fraîche (Dairy)
Chicken Terrine with Smoked Chilli Jam & Grilled Ciabatta (Gluten & Dairy)
Sage & Onion
Spiced Cranberry Relish (Vegan)
Apricot, Sage & Onion
Stuffing, Seasonal Vegetables (Gluten)
Pan Fired Sea Bass
Saffron, Lemon & Pea
Risotto, Shaved Parmesan & Miso Butter (Gluten Free)
Seasonal Vegetables and a Porcini & Sage Sauce
Roasted Roots (Vegan)
Traditional Christmas Pudding
Brandy Sauce & Spiced Orange Compote (Gluten)
Raspberry Sorbet & Yuzu Dressing (Vegan)
Warm Chocolate Fondant Vanilla Ice Cream (Dairy)
3 COURSE ~ £69.95
Pressed Chicken & Ham Hock Terrine
Red Onion Jam
Crab & Chive Croqette
Poached Egg & Watercress Purée
Harissa Spiced Cauliflower
Coriander Hummus (V)
Miso & Butternut Soup
Hints of Sweetness with Miso Paste & Dashi Stock
Hand Carved Roast Turkey
Lemon & Thyme Stuffing
Wrapped in Bacon, Cumberland Pigs in Blankets, Crispy Roast Potatoes, Honey-roasted Parsnips, Carrots, Brussels Sprouts, Green Beans, with Rich Jus
Coated in Pate & Encrusted in Puff Pastry with Beef Jus & Honey-roasted Parsnips, Carrots, Brussels sprouts and Green Beans
Honey-roasted Parsnips, Carrots, Brussels Sprouts, Green Beans, with Rich Sage
Caramelised Fennel, Lemon & Pea Risotto
Mixed Fruit Christmas
Pudding with Brandy Sauce
Spiced Orange Compote served with warm Brandy Sauce
Glazed Lemon Tart
Raspberry Sorbet & Yuzu
Dressing with Vegan ice
Luxury Cheese Board
Double Gloucester, Brie, Cheddar and Shropshire Blue, Red Onion Jelly, Artisan Biscuits & Grapes
Fredricks Berry Meringue
Raspberry Meringue Nests
Served on a bed of Blueberry
Compote filled with Blackberries, Vanilla Ice
Cream & Whipped Cream
Indulge in our festive bottomless brunch experience! Savour the flavours, sip on delightful cocktails, or raise your glass for endless Prosecco during this exclusive 90-minute brunch experience.
CHOOSE ONE DISH FROM BELOW
Buttermilk Fried Chicken & Waffles
Pasta Rigatoni, Parmesan, Tomato & Vodka Sauce (Vegan)
Eggs Royal, Toasted Muffin, Hollandaise, Smoked Salmon
Avocado on Sourdough with Poached Eggs & Chipotle Mushrooms (Vegan)
Breakfast Burrito, Bacon, Hash Brown, Avocado, Tomato & Scrambled Egg, Sriracha Sauce
Poke Bowl, Crispy Tofu, Edamame Beans, Cucumber, Spring Onion Carrots, Noodles & Wasabi Mayo (Vegan)
American Pancakes, Bacon Maple Syrup or Banana Biscoff Sauce & Whipped Vanilla Mascarpone
Prosecco or Cocktails (a selection of 3 cocktails available)
Here’s how it works: Choose one dish from our delicious menu selection. Select one drink option from our specially curated cocktails or unlimited Prosecco. Enjoy your selected dish and drinks for a delightful 90-minute window. Minimum of 2 people and pre booking is required.
FESTIVE SPARKLING AFTERNOON TEA & SPA DAY WITH TREATMENT
Please choose one of the following options for your 30-minute treatment:
Back, neck and shoulder massage | Facial | Manicure | Pedicure
£59 for a choice of 30-minute treatment, 2 hour spa access and a festive sparkling afternoon tea (Mon-Thurs)
£68 for a choice of 30-minute treatment, 2 hour spa access and festive sparkling afternoon tea
£116 for a choice of 30-minute treatment, 2 hour spa access and a festive sparkling afternoon tea (Mon-Thurs)
£134 for a choice of 30-minute treatment, 2 hour spa access and festive sparkling afternoon tea
01628 581 000
1 NIGHT STAY - £305 - 2 NIGHT STAY - £465
BASED OFF A STAY FOR 2 PEOPLE
Discover the ultimate festive escape at Fredrick’s, where cherished memories are made, and the spirit of Christmas comes alive. Unwind and rejuvenate in our luxurious accommodations, where comfort and elegance meet. Delight in a mouthwatering three-course meal on Christmas Eve, savouring each delectable bite as you toast to the joyous festivities. On Christmas Day, indulge in another exquisite three-course meal, crafted with love and seasonal flavours. As the evening unfolds, treat yourself to our indulgent evening buffet, a feast for the senses. And to complete your festive retreat, pamper yourself with two blissful 30-minute spa treatment on Boxing Day, rejuvenating your body and mind. After all it ‘tis the season!
Your stay includes:
2x three-course meals
Christmas Day meal
2x 30-minute spa treatments
Breakfast prior to checkout
01628 581 000
Treat someone to the perfect gift!
Here are some examples of our vouchers available this season. You can find more under ‘Gifts’ on our website.
Afternoon Tea for 2 - £35
Tempting Tea & Treatment for 1 - £79
Bed and Breakfast stay for 2 - £159
£100 Monetary Gift Voucher
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. A non-refundable deposit of £15 per person is due on confirmation for party nights and festive lunch/dinner bookings.
2. When settling the overall bill for Christmas parties, lunches and non-resident dining, the balance is due 2 weeks prior.
3. The venue must be advised of the final number of guests attending your event, at least 14 days prior to the event taking place. The venue reserves the right to change rooms should your numbers fall sufficiently to warrant this.
4. Final numbers & menu choices must be confirmed not less than 7 days prior to the event. The number of guests charged will be based on the number originally confirmed. Any increase to the numbers must be paid for on the day the amendment is made. Any reduction in numbers is non refundable. Any dietary requirements must be provided to the hotel at minimum 48hrs prior to the event in order for us to cater for those accordingly.
5. If you want to bring electrical or other equipment into the venue, e.g amplification, lighting etc. you will need to provide the necessary documentation, safety information and insurance certificates.
- Animals of any type are not allowed other than guide dogs to our Christmas Parties. Please speak with our events team if you plan to bring your dog to our other festive dining experiences.
- Care needs to be taken on the use of anything that can be considered dangerous, and if you are unsure of the safety of anything you may want to bring, please discuss it with us first.
- Please ask if you wish to fix anything to the walls, floors or ceilings. You will have to pay for any damage caused by you or your agents.
6. We reserve the right to cancel the booking if:
- Any part of the building is closed or otherwise unavailable because of events outside of our control
- You, or we, become insolvent, or in the case of an individual, become subject to bankruptcy petition
- The booking may damage the reputation of the Hotel or company.
- If the event jeopardises any legal compliance of the hotel
7. It is agreed that you are not bookings on behalf of someone else. If you ask us to get a supplier to provide you with anything, you and not the Hotel will settle the bill.
8. The Hotels insurance does not cover client equipment or items hired by the client or brought in by them. It is recommended that you have your own insurance and include cancellation insurance for the event.
9. We reserve the right to terminate any event that fails to moderate sound levels.
Fredrick’s Hotel Restaurant Spa
Shoppenhangers Rd, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 2PZ
01628 581 000 email@example.com