EVENT RENTAL 2015 ARTA GALLERY
GENERAL INFORMATION Nestled in the Historic Distillery District in downtown Toronto, Arta Gallery is a unique commercial arts space and events venue. Visually stunning and remarkably flexible, Arta Gallery is the perfect space for any event style. Arta Gallery is ideal for hosting wedding ceremonies and receptions, corporate functions, social events, fundraisers and seminars. From concept to design, we will assist you every step of the way for your special event. With 3,000 square footage, Arta Gallery holds 12-foot ceilings, exposed brick walls and historical landmarks from distilling equipment originally houses in the building.
GALLERY FEATURES Arta Gallery is pleased to offer clients the following special features : • On site Event Coordinator from setup to tear down
• Track lighting on dimmers throughout the space
• 120 White Folding Chairs
• Public Parking available on site
• Signing Table (various options)
• Two coat racks
• Tall and short flower and décor pedestals
• Wheelchair accessibility
• Six 5 x 6 ft folding tables (linens not includ-
• Lounge furniture; leather sofa,
• In-house A/V system: two wireless microphones, projector and white wall, surround sound speakers, Ipod, band or Dj input connections
• Candlelight setup
Barcelona chair, Distillery wood coffee table
• Large male and female restrooms • Contemporary Canadian and International art on gallery walls
• Bar area; made from recovered wood from the Historic Distillery District
CAPACITY Seated reception Standing cocktail reception Seated ceremony Conference style
110 220 120 150
SECURITY To ensure the safety of all our guests and vendors, security is required when alcohol will be served. One guard per 100 guests is required.
GENERAL PRICING Venue rental rates are determined on the type of event, preferred day of the week, as well as the duration of the event.
Arta Gallery is proud to offer special rates during off season months, wedding packages as well as discounts for registered charities. Please contact the Events Director for a quote.
POLICIES In order to secure the venue, a 50% deposit is required along with a signed copy of the standard rental agreement. Deposits are non-refundable. The remainder is due 60 days prior to the event date. Arta Gallery permits clients to bring in alcohol if a Special Occasion Permit from the LCBO is obtained for the event. All deliveries to the gallery and event setup times must be approved by the Events Director prior to the event date. No irreversible dĂŠcor alternations can be made to the venue.
WEDDING PACKAGES Our staff appreciates the importance of this day and is eager to work with you to ensure of this milestone is a success. We are pleased to offer the following wedding packages.
$2,000.00 to $2,800.00
$2,400.00 to $3,200.00
This package includes:
This package includes:
• Three hour rental (includes setup • and breakdown of event) • 120 white folding chairs • Use of gallery furniture • Flower and décor pedestals • Signing table • Complimentary candles • Event Coordinator onsite to super • vise, setup and coordinate event
• Early closing for guest arrival at • 5:00pm • Guest departure at 1:00am • 120 white folding chairs • Flower and décor pedestals • Complimentary tea lights • Coat check • Event Coordinator onsite to • supervise, setup and coordinate • event • Use of gallery furniture • Meetings with the Events Director • Pre-event and post-event cleaning • Use of kitchen facilities • Meetings with the Events Director • Pre-event and post-event cleaning
CEREMONY & COCKTAIL HOUR PACKAGE $2,200.00 to $2,900.00 This package includes: • Five hour rental (includes setup • and breakdown of event) • 120 white folding chairs • Event Coordinator onsite to supervise, • • setup and coordinate event • Use of gallery furniture • Meetings with the Events Director • Flower and décor pedestals • Signing table • Complimentary tea lights • Coat check • Use of kitchen facilities
CEREMONY & RECETION PACKAGE $3,200.00 to $3,900.00
This package includes: • Early closing for guest arrival at • • • • • 5:00pm • Guest Departure at 1:00am • 120 white folding chairs • Coat check • Flower and décor pedestals • Complimentary tea lights • Use of gallery furniture • Event Coordinator onsite to supervise, • • setup and coordinate event • Meetings with the Events Director • Pre-event and post-event cleaning • Use of kitchen facilities
CORPORATE EVENTS Surround your employees, colleagues and clients in Arta Gallery’s impressive collection of contemporary art and intriguing event space. This unique setting is perfect for any corporate function. What Separates Arta Galley from the Rest? • No corkage fee to serve alcohol when obtaining a Special Occasion • Permit (purchased from the LCBO at a cost of $25.00) • Usage of audio visual equipment, includes two wireless microphones • with projector and screen, XLR inputs for DJ, band or IPod • Complimentary tea lights • Event Coordinator to supervise, set up and coordinate event • Option of seated or cocktail style
CATERING Our select list of preferred caterers are chosen based on their superior standards and reputation of excellence in the catering industry from their gourmet food to their outstanding level of service. They will work with you to ensure your event is a success by creating a unique culinary menu to suit your budget and needs. A landmark fee of 10% is charged on the cost of food and staffing. Clients are welcome to use outside catering but will be subject to a 15% landmark fee. A landmark fee will not be charged when using Distillery Events catering.
a la carte kitchen alacartekitchen.ca
Daniel et Daniel
Encore Food with Elegance encorecatering.com
Marigolds and Onions
Toben Food by Design tobenfoodbydesign.com
Information about Arta Gallery and venue rental.