Electronic Components Distribution
10 Reasons to
Partner with Converge
• Over 30 years of technology-focused experience with more than 300 employees worldwide
Electronic Component Shortages Converge specializes in resolving electronic component shortages. We can source allocated, obsolete, end-of-life (EOL), and other hard-to-find parts to help keep your production lines moving. With our global reach and diverse product line, you are guaranteed rapid fulfillment, competitive pricing, discreet processes, and rigorous quality inspection.
• Global footprint with 24/7 operations across America, Asia, and Europe
Surplus Inventory Management
• World-class market intelligence
outright buy, a consignment partner, or something in between, Converge will design and
• Broad and deep network of OEM suppliers offering the most in-demand products for a wide range of verticals
implement a solution to maximize your value recovery while adhering to global environmental
• Strong alliances with EMS providers around the world • Stringent quality standards; all orders must pass a 76-point receiving, inspection, and shipping quality checklist • Certified engineers and in-house advanced testing capabilities, including XRF analysis, X-ray, and decapsulation • Proprietary IT systems networked to provide true global visibility • Certifications include ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, ESD S20.20, IDEA-STD-1010-B, and TAPA • Affiliations include C-TPAT, IDEA, ERAI, GIDEP, and COG
Converge offers flexible excess/surplus inventory management solutions. Excess inventory loses recovery value quickly, so speed is of the essence. Whether you are looking for an
compliance standards. In addition, our proprietary consignment visibility tool lets you view and manage excess inventory consigned to Converge via one centralized hub.
Market Intelligence Converge has a global team of commodity managers who monitor high-velocity commodities around the clock. These market experts identify and analyze supply trends to provide intelligence on potential electronic component shortages and visibility into potential procurement opportunities. Converge experts can assist your team with forecasting, establishing vendor relationships, and resolving channel conflicts.
Quality Management Quality is the key ingredient of Converge’s success as an organization. Our rigorous 76-point inspection process, advanced in-house testing capabilities, certified engineers, and vendor management program work together to protect Converge clients from substandard or imitation parts. Converge facilities are certified to international quality and environmental standards, including IDEA-STD-1010-B and ISO 9001.
The electronic components market is filled with Unexpected
Changes. Converge delivers Reliable Results.
Converge specializes in resolving electronic component shortages which can source allocated, obsolete, end-of-life (EOL), and other hard-to-...