: ADOBE 9A0-502
: Certified Macromedia Flash MX 2004 Designer Exam
Version : R6.1
Prepking - King of Computer Certification Important Information, Please Read Carefully Other Prepking products A) Offline Testing engine Use the offline Testing engine product to practice the questions in an exam environment. B) Study Guide (not available for all exams) Build a foundation of knowledge which will be useful also after passing the exam. Latest Version We are constantly reviewing our products. New material is added and old material is updated. Free updates are available for 90 days after the purchase. You should check your member zone at Prepking and update 3-4 days before the scheduled exam date. Here is the procedure to get the latest version: 1.Go towww.Prepking.com 2.Click on Member zone/Log in (right side) 3. Then click My Account 4.The latest versions of all purchased products are downloadable from here. Just click the links. For most updates,it is enough just to print the new questions at the end of the new version, not the whole document. Feedback If you spot a possible improvement then please let us know. We always interested in improving product quality. Feedback should be send to feedback@Prepking.com. You should include the following: Exam number, version, page number, question number, and your login ID. Our experts will answer your mail promptly. Copyright Each PDF file contains a unique serial number associated with your particular name and contact information for security purposes. So if we find out that a particular PDF file is being distributed by you, Prepking reserves the right to take legal action against you according to the International Copyright Laws. Explanations This product does not include explanations at the moment. If you are interested in providing explanations for this exam, please contact feedback@Prepking.com. .
1. What technique will NOT add curvature to an existing straight-line segment? A. Free Transform tool with Distort option B. Free Transform tool with Envelope option C. Sub-selection tool to adjust point curve handles D. Arrow tool to adjust between line segment points Answer: A
2. What does selecting the Render Text as HTML button on the Property inspector with a dynamic text field selected do? A. improves SWF performance B. converts the displayed text into HTML tagged text C. enables the text field to load HTML files at runtime D. enables the text field to render certain HTML tags including <A>, <B>, and <FONT> Answer: D
3. What is needed when using static text to have the font outlines embed in the SWF file? A. Choose New Font in the Library panel menu. B. Select the alias button in the Properties panel. C. Select use device fonts in the Properties panel. D. Nothing, font outlines are embedded by default. E. Select the Character button in the Properties panel and specify which characters to embed. Answer: D
4. When swapping an instance of a symbol whose properties have been changed (scale, skew, transformation transparency, tint, brightness, etc.), what will happen to the properties of this instance? A. be applied to the newly swapped instance B. not be applied to the newly swapped instance C. multiply the original symbol instance properties by 200% D. prompt to accept or deny the original symbol instance's properties
5. What is the purpose of locking a bitmap fill? A. avoid bitmap fills from being displayed when onion skinning is turned on B. prevent a single bitmap fill from being selected and accidentally changed C. create appearance of a single bitmap fill being applied to separate objects D. prevent an imported bitmap from being edited with an external image editor Answer: C
6. What is a benefit of swapping symbols? A. allows creating a new symbol with similar attributes B. allows adding multiple instances of a particular symbol C. guarantees that the new symbol will be the exact same size as the previous symbol D. guarantees that the registration point of the new symbol will be in the exact same place as the registration point of the previous symbol Answer: D
7. What helps to reduce the resulting file size when converting bitmaps into vector graphics using the Trace Bitmap command?
A. set to "Pixels" the Curve Fit setting B. set to "Few Corners" the Curve Fit setting C. increase the value of the Color Threshold setting D. increase the value of the Minimum Area setting E. decrease the value of the Color Threshold setting F. decrease the value of the Minimum Area setting Answer: CD
8. What must be performed in order to be able to distort text using the Envelope modifier? A. create a font symbol in the Library panel B. convert the text characters to shape objects
C. embed font outlines used in the selected text D. convert the selected text to a movie clip or graphic symbol Answer: B
9. Why use device fonts for Static text?
A. embeds the font outline in SWF B. anti-aliases Static text by default C. makes SWF retrieve font from the server D. device fonts are more readable at smaller point sizes E. makes SWF retrieve font from the end user's computer Answer: DE
10. What are types of text fields?
A. Aliased B. Anti-aliased C. Static text D. Dynamic text E. Embedded text F. Pre-formatted text Answer: CD
11. What is a benefit of using the Trace Bitmap to convert simple bitmap files to vector art? A. smaller file sizes B. larger blocks of color are easier to edit C. vector art can be converted to symbols D. vector art is reusable and will not add file size when it is copied and pasted Answer: A
12. What Color Swatches option will always display web-safe colors? A. Default
B. Web 216 C. Web 256 D. Web Custom Answer: B
13. What are correct statements concerning text fields? (Choose TWO) A. Embedded font outlines are shared by text fields using the same font. B. Font outlines for input text fields are embedded in the SWF file by default. C. Font outlines for static text fields are embedded in the SWF file by default. D. Font outlines for dynamic text fields are embedded in the SWF file by default. E. Individual font outlines are embedded into the SWF file for each text field in the FLA file. Answer: AC
14. How can a text field display a font that is NOT on a client computer?
A. include the font in a bitmap B. set Font._global = fontType; C. set the text field to Static behavior D. add the font in the Flash MX 04 Preferences panel E. use a dynamic text field and select the character option Answer: CE
15. What color option from the Property inspector should be selected to apply tint and alpha simultaneously to a symbol? A. Expert B. Advanced C. Brightness D. Tint / Alpha Answer: B
16. What is the default theme for version 2 components?
A. Ice Theme B. Halo Theme C. Sample Theme D. FlashDefault Theme Answer: B
17. How is a new symbol created in the Library?
A. Select Insert > New Symbol B. Select Modify > Add New Symbol C. Select Insert > Timeline > New Symbol D. Click the New Symbol button on the Library panel E. Right or control-click on the Stage, and then choose New Symbol from the context menu Answer: AD
18. What are Themes in Flash MX 2004? A. collections of common sounds libraries for composing soundtracks B. collections of templates for creating multi-purpose FLA documents C. collections of styles and skins for customizing version 2 components D. collection of commands for customizing the Flash IDE (Integrated Development Environment) Answer: C
19. What is the file extension for swatches saved in Macromedia Flash Color Swatches panel? A. CLR B. ACO C. CFM D. XML Answer: A
20. What fonts, if installed, are more likely to be selected from the local system by the Flash Player to display during a playback of a SWF file containing text using the "_sans" device font?
A. Helvetica, Arial, Verdana B. Georgia, Garamond, Arial C. Courier, Helvetica, Verdana D. Times New Roman, Arial, Helvetica E. Times New Roman, Courier, Verdana Answer: A
21. What text property CANNOT be designated when a text field is set to Dynamic Text? A. Font Size B. Justification C. Line Spacing D. Character Spacing Answer: D 22. Embedded fonts A. decrease file size. B. use HTML formatting. C. are included within a SWF. D. rely on fonts installed on a user's system. Answer: C
23. What is the hit frame of a Button symbol? A. defines the clickable area of a button B. only matters when exporting to Flash 4 C. displays when a user left-clicks on a button D. contains sounds played when a user left-clicks on a button Answer: A
24. What happens when you double-click the icon of a symbol in the library? A. Macromedia Flash switches to Symbol Editing mode. B. Macromedia Flash displays the Symbol Properties window.
C. Macromedia Flash deletes the current layers in the timeline. D. Macromedia Flash places an instance of the symbol on the Stage. Answer: A
25. What is the most highly processor intensive animation technique? A. alpha effects B. motion tween C. onion skinning D. brightness effects Answer: A
26. Name the two types of graphs available when using the Bandwidth Profiler?
A. Bit Rate Graph B. Byte Size Graph C. Streaming Graph D. Motion Frame Graph E. Frame by Frame Graph Answer: CE
27. What does the Sound object allow?
A. control the volume of a sound B. delete portions of a sound clip C. alter the sampling rate of a sound D. set the left/right balance of a sound Answer: AD
28. What Font option will result in the smallest exported file size? A. Arial B. _sans C. _verdana
D. Helvetica Answer: B
29. What is a Panel Set used for? A. storing a user interface layout for sharing and later use B. setting the resolution of Copy and Paste operations involving bitmaps C. customizing Macromedia Flash options and activating certain features D. retrieving additional support information from Macromedia Answers database Answer: A
30. What does the "Open as Library" menu allow? A. convert a symbol into a library item B. open the library of current document C. open libraries from other graphic programs D. open libraries from other Macromedia Flash Files Answer: D
31. What will adding a preloader to your movie do? A. allows the movie to playback faster B. asks user for a password to view the movie C. allows the movie to be saved locally before playback D. prevents the movie from playing until a predetermined amount of frames are loaded Answer: D
32. What is the purpose of the "Protect from Import" option in the Publish Settings dialog box? A. prevents a SWF file from loading external file B. prevents other developers from opening a FLA file C. prevents other developers from decompiling a SWF file D. prevents other developers from importing a FLA file into another FLA file Answer: C
100% Pass Guaranteed or Full Refund Word to Word Real Exam Questions from Real Test Buy full version of exam from this link below http://www.prepking.com/9A0-502.htm