: Nortel 920-093 :
Communication Server 1000 Rls.5.0 System Admin & Mgmt
Version : R6.1
Prepking - King of Computer Certification Important Information, Please Read Carefully Other Prepking products A) Offline Testing engine Use the offline Testing engine product to practice the questions in an exam environment. B) Study Guide (not available for all exams) Build a foundation of knowledge which will be useful also after passing the exam. Latest Version We are constantly reviewing our products. New material is added and old material is updated. Free updates are available for 90 days after the purchase. You should check your member zone at Prepking and update 3-4 days before the scheduled exam date. Here is the procedure to get the latest version: 1.Go towww.Prepking.com 2.Click on Member zone/Log in (right side) 3. Then click My Account 4.The latest versions of all purchased products are downloadable from here. Just click the links. For most updates,it is enough just to print the new questions at the end of the new version, not the whole document. Feedback If you spot a possible improvement then please let us know. We always interested in improving product quality. Feedback should be send to feedback@Prepking.com. You should include the following: Exam number, version, page number, question number, and your login ID. Our experts will answer your mail promptly. Copyright Each PDF file contains a unique serial number associated with your particular name and contact information for security purposes. So if we find out that a particular PDF file is being distributed by you, Prepking reserves the right to take legal action against you according to the International Copyright Laws. Explanations This product does not include explanations at the moment. If you are interested in providing explanations for this exam, please contact feedback@Prepking.com. .
1. A customer has just deployed a new Communication Server 1000 Rls. 5.0 system. You have been instructed to change the default Level 2 password to comply with the company's security strategy. What level password must you use to change the default Level 2 password? A. Level 1 Password (PW1) B. Level 2 Password (PW2) C. Level 3 Password (PW3) D. Limited Access to Overlays Password (LAPW) Answer: B
2. A customer has deployed a Communication Server 1000E Rls. 5.0 system at their site. Element Manager is not yet available. When using the Command Line Interface (CLI) to configure the system, you encounter the following system message: OVL0000. What is the meaning of this system message? A. A telephone is disabled. B. There is a checksum failure. C. A user has already logged into the system. D. The requested program is not in the tape directory. Answer: C
3. A customer has a Communication Server (CS) 1000 Rls. 5.0 system deployed. If using the Command Line Interface (CLI) to communicate with the system, what command is used to log into the system? A. LOGI B. REQ C. LOGO D. START Answer: A
4. A customer has a Communication Server (CS) 1000 Rls. 5.0 system and has requested the addition of two new passwords for general service personnel.
If communicating with the system using the Command Line Interface (CLI), which Overlay (LD) would you use to add passwords, assuming you have the appropriate access permissions? A. LD 15 B. LD 17 C. LD 22 D. LD 117 Answer: B
5. A customer has a Communication Server (CS) 1000 Rls. 5.0 system. When adding a digital telephone in LD 11, what four fields comprise the Terminal Number (TN) for this type of system? A. CO - DID - FX - RAN B. Loop - Shelf - Card - Unit C. Power - Memory - CPU - UDATA D. Tone - Transmitter - Detector - Card Answer: B
6. A customer has a Communication Server (CS) 1000 Rls. 5.0 system equipped with System Errors and Events Lookup package 245, which provides the ability to display system messages on screen. Which setting should the Multi-User Login feature be set to for the System Lookup Message feature to work? A. ON B. OFF C. LOADED D. ENABLED Answer: A
7. A customer has deployed a Communications Server (CS) 1000 Rls. 5.0 system at their site. You have been asked to add ten new IP telephones for sales department personnel. Which Overlay (LD) is used to build a Virtual Superloop for IP telephones? A. LD 14 B. LD 15
C. LD 97 D. LD 117 Answer: C
8. A customer has a Communication Server (CS) 1000 Rls. 5.0 system equipped with System Errors and Events Lookup package 245, which provides the ability to display system messages on screen. When a system message is received, which procedure should they use to look it up it and display it on the screen? A. Enter the system message followed by <cr>. For example, 4080 <cr> B. Enter the system error code followed by <cr>. For example, bug4080 <cr> C. Enter err followed by the system error code and <cr>. For example, err bug4080 <cr> D. Enter err followed by the system error code and <cr>. For example, LOAD errcde bug4080 <cr> Answer: B
9. You have received a customer work order requesting that five new digital telephones be added to the sales department. The customer purchased a new Digital Line Card to support these telephones. Which Overlay (LD) is used to find an unused card slot (LUC) for the new Digital Line Card? A. LD 02 B. LD 20 C. LD 21 D. LD 117 Answer: B
10. A customer has deployed a Communication Server 1000 Rls. 5.0 system at their site. When using the Command Line Interface (CLI) to add telephones, which Overlays (LDs) are linked to eliminate the need for exiting one Overlay (LD) and entering another one? A. LDs 10, 11, 20 and 32
B. LDs 20, 21, 22 and 32 C. LDs 14, 15, 16 and 32 D. LDs 32, 50, 57 and 95 Answer: A
11. A customer plans to deploy a Communication Server (CS) 1000 Large System. Which hardware component is required to act as the interface to the IP network? A. modem B. signaling server C. shared media hub D. small system controller card Answer: B
12. A customer has deployed a Communication Server 1000 Rls. 5.0 system. They are planning to install an additional System Terminal in the equipment room. At which distance does the terminal become remote and require the use of modems? A. 10 feet (1 meter) B. 25 feet (5 meters) C. 50 feet (15 meters) D. 75 feet (35 meters) Answer: C
13. A customer has a Communication Server (CS) 1000 Rls. 5.0 single site solution. They want a simple dialing plan which lets a telephone user call another telephone user directly by dialing a primary Directory Number (DN), without using an access or location code. What type of dialing plan will you implement? A. Group Dialing Plan (GDP) B. Simple Dialing Plan (SDP) C. Uniform Dialing Plan (UDP) D. Coordinated Dialing Plan (CDP) Answer: D
14. Click on the Exhibit button. A Communication Server (CS) 1000 Rls. 5.0 customer is adding a new accounting department with ten digital telephone users. The customer has asked for the telephones to be programmed with consecutive Directory Numbers (DNs) from their DID range (5000-5399). Which number sequence is available to meet the customer requirements?Which number sequence is available to meet the customer? requirements?
A. 5000 - 5014 B. 5090 - 5100 C. 5275 - 5285 D. 5287 - 5297 Answer: C
15. The telephones in the Accounting Department have a Class of Service that restricts users from making long distance telephone calls. The customer wants to know if there is a feature that will let personnel in the Accounting Department make long distance calls from an approved list of telephone numbers. Which feature will you activate to meet the customer requirements? A. Dial Intercom B. System Speed Call C. Call Forward by Call Type D. Controlled Class of Service Answer: B
16. You manage a Communication Server (CS) 1000 Rls. 5.0 system at a customer site. The customer submits a work order to change the Class of Service access restriction on all digital telephones so that users cannot make unassisted toll calls. What Class of Service should you assign to digital telephones to meet the customer requirements? A. FR2 B. TLD C. SRE D. CTD Answer: B
17. A customer has a Communication Server (CS) 1000 Rls. 5.0 system. Telephone users are required to use Basic Alternate Route Selection (BARS) to make toll calls. What Class of Service access restriction tells the system to look at the telephone network class of service (NCOS) to determine call eligibility? A. FR1 B. FR2 C. CTD D. UNR Answer: C
18. Click the Exhibit button.
You have been asked to review and interpret the existing route information for your customer. According to the printout shown in the exhibit, which type of route is this? A. TIE route B. digital route C. analog route D. incoming only route Answer: C
19. You are adding an H.323 virtual trunk using Element Manager (LD 14). You want to access the Command Line Interface (CLI) from within Element Manager. What is the correct definition or selection for the Extended Trunk (XTRK) card type? A. 8D B. IPTI C. IMM D. VTRK Answer: D
20. You are adding a SIP virtual route using Element Manager (LD 16). You want to access the Command Line Interface (CLI) from within Element Manager. Which field or parameter is optional? A. DES
B. TKTP C. CUST D. ROUT Answer: A
21. Click the Exhibit button.
You have been asked to review and interpret the existing trunk information for your customer. According to the printout shown in the exhibit, which type of trunk is this? A. TIE trunk B. digital trunk C. virtual trunk D. Central Office Trunk Answer: D
100% Pass Guaranteed or Full Refund Word to Word Real Exam Questions from Real Test Buy full version of exam from this link below http://www.prepking.com/9A0-093.htm