Making the Best Use of a Load Balancer Technically speaking a load balancer is an essential part of a network. If you want to main a standard method for network performance, then you must invest in an active load balancing solution. This ensures that the resources and requests are disseminated well all through the servers efficiently that are accessible. Furthermore, load balancing helps a network to maximize its performance and consistency by assuming that the resource does not get loaded exceptionally. The procedures for installing load balancing solutions are multiple, that includes both software and hardware balancing services.
Leading market players in application delivery networking have introduced new age load balancing appliances today. These equipments leverage parallel multi-core processing to cost-efficiently drive industry-leading function over a rich load balancing and application acceleration feature set for unparallel ownership value. They are available on application delivery controller hardware and are engineered for cloud, latest data centers and other virtual environments. Furthermore, these appliances help to improve application function and accelerate the ROI from small and large scale enterprises.
Few essential features of load balancing appliances are as follows:-
● Results in local and global server load balancing along with multi-unit clustering for 99.999% application uptime and data center scalability
● Results in high-end application-fluent traffic management for optimized delivery of business critical applications and IP services
● Leads to application and Web offloading servers for maximized efficiency, capacity and return on investment
● Offers integrated TCP connection multiplexing, high-speed HTTP processing, compression and caching for a 5X improvement in application performance
● There is SSL acceleration for safeguarding data in transit, off loading compute-intensive processes from servers and enhancing application performance
● Enables to reverse-proxy architecture with a packet-inspection firewall for securing applications without impacting performance
● There are Application-specific certifications and configuration directions for fast execution of optimized configurations
● Extensible XML-RPC for integration with proprietary and 3rd party data center management and monitoring products
● Familiar CLI and intuitive Web UI for ease of configuration and management There is more that the service providers have to offer in order to help you in the load balancing process. Today they have also introduced link load balancer that has a high end bandwidth and failover
management. Furthermore, it enables in optimizing the security, performance and accessibility of organization application and IP data services all through multiple WAN connections. Read on - iPad Remote Desktop, RDP
Published on Apr 3, 2012
Technically speaking a load balancer is an essential part of a network. If you want to main a standard method for network performance, then...