Page 4

01.

A Current Need Nowadays, manufacturers are producing a great variety of models that are beautiful and sensual, but do not consider the main function of a bra: to support the breasts. Such function has not been the priority of designers and manufacturers. Though it continues being a need for every woman, it has not been satisfied yet. For this reason, Ardyss created: Angel Bra. Angel Bra is specially designed to reshape the breasts, enhance the natural beauty and protect the back by favoring a correct posture and weight distribution.

02.

A Special Bra When using a conventional bra, your shoulders support 100% of the weight of your breasts. With Angel Bra, they only support 25% since the suspension system supports the remaining 75%. Angel Bra reduces the load of the shoulders and relaxes the muscles to prevent contractures and pain. It also favors the correct posture of the spinal column. Angel Bra is an internationally acknowledged haute couture garment. It is manufactured according to the highest quality standards regarding materials, tailoring and finish in order to provide safety and comfort. Ardyss has scientifically designed garments for every need, achieving a new concept in reshaping. Ardyss does not promise miracles, it guarantees benefits.

03. Ardyss Guarantee

More than 15 years in the market and a huge amount of testimonies from users of different ages and various socioeconomic and cultural backgrounds, as well as doctors who offer their professional testimonies, support this important company. As a result of research and careful studies performed by doctors specialized in body morphology, we have developed daily wear undergarments that offer excellent benefits and guarantee a great esthetic and body beauty. Consequently, Ardyss makes a psychological contribution by helping to improve the self-esteem, improving lifestyle and offering health benefits.

You won’t believe it yourself!

06. Unique benefits FIRMS-UP AND POSITIONS THE BREAST

It places the breast between the second and seventh ribs, its anatomical position, and also recovers the original hemispherical shape of the breast.

INCREASES BREAST SIZE

Instant body reshaping while accelerating the process of weight loss is now possible without surgery.

Increases breast size

Breast size is increased by pushing flaccid tissues into the suspension triangle and by bending the suspension band in order to press adipose cells.

01

RELIEVES WEIGHT FROM SHOULDERS AND RELAXES BACK MUSCLES

04 Corrects posture

PREVENTS FLACCIDITY

The suspension triangle, the band and the straps prevent the breasts from sagging.

04. Since time immemorial

It prevents liquid retention in the area. Even if such pain is usual, angel bra is recommended to be used in the night during the menstrual period.

05. A garment with a long history

The first bras were manufactured in order to meet a need of every woman: prevent breasts deformation so as to keep them healthy and beautiful no matter the effects of time and gravity. In 1945 natural or very light synthetic fabrics were used. The first collection of bras was presented in France in 1956. Nevertheless, in 1955, French companies had already produced 2.355.000 more bras than in 1954. Since 1954 the bras have experienced modifications and improvements. However, as the manufacturing improved, the industry of bras started to relegate the main objective of the garment: “Support the breasts, prevent deformation and keep them healthy.”

02

RELIEVES PRE-MENSTRUAL BREAST PAIN

The idea of body reshaping has existed since time immemorial. To resemble an esthetic model of beauty has always been a human obsession. Regarding the breasts, there have existed a number of different resources to support them: fabrics to cover the area and cloths to hide and support them. Human creativity has made use of a variety of techniques that, although they seemed unlikely, achieved the expected results.

03 Prevents flaccidity

07. Position and posture Angel Bra has a suspension band that evenly spreads the weight of the breasts so as to prevent pressure points and irritation. It also has a suspension triangle that prevents the breasts from sagging. Angel Bra supports the back, favoring the correct distribution of body weight.

BEFORE

AFTER

Models the shape

Ardyss Angel Bra  
Ardyss Angel Bra  
Advertisement