SECTION II: GLAZED EXTERIOR WALLS ARE NOT CONSIDERED OPENINGS
• Subject to area, applica8on or occupancy type limita8ons per BC 705 and 715.
• NOT subject to the area, applica8on or occupancy type limita8ons
• Where permiVed, openings cannot exceed 25% of the building façade wall area
• Can be used up to the maximum size tested in any applica8on or occupancy type as long as it meets the same ﬁre ra8ng as the wall.
• Marked with “OH” and the minute ra8ng (ex. OH-45)
• Marked with “W” and the minute ra8ng (ex. W-60)
Facades+ NYC 2016