: Oracle 1Z0-212
: Oracle? Payables 11i Funfamentats
Version : R6.1
Prepking - King of Computer Certification Important Information, Please Read Carefully Other Prepking products A) Offline Testing engine Use the offline Testing engine product to practice the questions in an exam environment. B) Study Guide (not available for all exams) Build a foundation of knowledge which will be useful also after passing the exam. Latest Version We are constantly reviewing our products. New material is added and old material is updated. Free updates are available for 90 days after the purchase. You should check your member zone at Prepking and update 3-4 days before the scheduled exam date. Here is the procedure to get the latest version: 1.Go towww.Prepking.com 2.Click on Member zone/Log in (right side) 3. Then click My Account 4.The latest versions of all purchased products are downloadable from here. Just click the links. For most updates,it is enough just to print the new questions at the end of the new version, not the whole document. Feedback If you spot a possible improvement then please let us know. We always interested in improving product quality. Feedback should be send to feedback@Prepking.com. You should include the following: Exam number, version, page number, question number, and your login ID. Our experts will answer your mail promptly. Copyright Each PDF file contains a unique serial number associated with your particular name and contact information for security purposes. So if we find out that a particular PDF file is being distributed by you, Prepking reserves the right to take legal action against you according to the International Copyright Laws. Explanations This product does not include explanations at the moment. If you are interested in providing explanations for this exam, please contact feedback@Prepking.com.
1. Which three reports can be submitted for reconciling payments during a month-end close? (Choose three.) A. Aging reports B. Invoice Audit report C. Posted Invoice Register report D. Posted Payments Register report E. Accounts Payables Trial Balance with details report Answer: CDE 2. Company XYZ has received the following invoice: The item charges were distributed to various departments. Company XYZ wants to distribute the freight charges proportionately to the same accounts that were charged for the items. How should XYZ create the freight distributions? A. Manually enter freight-type distributions for each account that was charged. B. Enable Automatically Create Freight Distribution in the Invoice region in the Payables Option window. C. Create a Freight Distribution by selecting the Create Freight Distribution check box in the Invoices window. D. In the Distributions window, click the Allocate button, identify the distribution type as Freight, select Prorate, and select the distributions to which freight charges would be allocated. Answer: D 3. Which items do not require approval through the workflow? (Choose all that apply.) A. invoices not matched to a purchase order B. invoices that existed before you enabled the feature C. expense reports imported through the Payables Expense Report Import Program D. recurring invoices if the recurring invoice template did not have the Approval Workflow Required option enabled E. invoices that completed the Invoice Approval Workflow process, and the Invoice Approval Workflow process determined that according to the rules set up in Oracle Approvals Management, no one needs to approve the invoice Answer: BCDE 4. You are working on a multiorganization Accounts Payable implementation with several payable entities. Your client will not set up supplier bank accounts, and will use payment batch, quick payments and manual payments. Which payment methods can your client use? (Choose all that apply.) A. clearing B. check
C. wire D. electronic Answer: ABC 5. For a given operating unit, the Automatic Tax Calculation is selected. Every employee for whom expense reports are entered in Oracle Payables may have different Automatic Tax Calculation options. What is the best way of meeting this requirement? A. Do not enter tax details for the invoice, instead calculate them at the time of payment. B. Create a supplier site for every employee and specify the Automatic Tax Calculation option at the supplier-site level. C. Let the Automatic Tax Calculation option default from the Payables Option window and this option can be overridden as necessary for each employee expense report. D. Do not use Automatic Tax Calculation; enter the tax distributions manually for each expense report. Answer: B 6. Which three types of invoices can be automatically generated (without any manual intervention), if the appropriate setup steps have been performed? (Choose three.) A. interest invoices B. recurring invoices C. purchase order (PO) matched invoices D. pay on receipt invoices E. withholding tax invoices Answer: ADE 7. What are three prerequisites for interfacing Payables invoice lines with Assets? (Choose three.) A. There are no holds placed on the invoice. B. The invoice must be posted to General Ledger. C. The option 'Track as Asset' is selected in the Distributions form when entering an invoice. D. The invoice has been transferred to General Ledger. E. Distribution Account is Asset Clearing or CIP account Answer: CDE 8. Which two events take place when an invoice is matched to a purchase order (PO)? (Choose two.) A. Tolerances are enforced. B. PO quantity billed is updated. C. PO quantity received is updated D. PO accounting information is copied over. Answer: BD
9. With which three modules does Oracle Payables have two-way integration? (Choose three.) A. Projects B. General Ledger C. Cash Management D. Oracle Purchasing E. Human Resources Answer: ACD 10. Which four interface tables are available in Oracle Payables? (Choose four.) A. Payables Payments Interface B. Payables PCard Interface C. Payables Open Interface D. Suppliers Open Interface E. Payables PO Matching Interface Answer: BCDE 11. Identify the different types of invoices processed using the Payables Open Interface tables. (Choose all that apply.) A. XML Invoices B. PCard Invoices C. EDI gateway Invoices D. pay on receipt invoices E. credit card transactions Answer: ABCDE 12. Identify the two invoice types processed by the Payables Open Interface process. (Choose two.) A. credit memos B. mixed invoices C. standard invoices D. prepayment invoices Answer: AC 13. From which three areas do the defaults come when you enter a supplier? (Choose three.) A. Items B. Operating Unit C. Financial Options D. Payables Options E. Receiving Options Answer: CDE
14. Which two items can be used for enabling franchise or subsidiary relationship between vendors? (Choose two.) A. Customer Number B. Vendor Audit Report C. Parent Supplier Number D. Vendor Affiliated Structure Listing Report Answer: CD 15. Values in the Control options tab at the site level of a supplier default from the _____. A. Supplier B. System Options C. Financial Options D. Payables Options Answer: A 16. Which options can be set at the supplier site level? (Choose all that apply.) A. Banks B. Receiving C. Payments D. Classification Answer: AC 17. ABC Inc. wants to create invoices for suppliers on the basis of purchase order (PO) receipts. Which three steps should the company take in Payables? (Choose three.) A. Enable Gapless numbering. B. Enable the Invoice Match option. C. Enable Pay On receipt at site level. D. Submit the Pay on Receipt Auto Invoice program. Answer: ACD 18. ABC Inc. has found that one of its suppliers needs to be enabled as a 1099 vendor, which is a tax-related designation for self-employed contractors. But for this supplier invoices have already been entered and paid. Which two steps should the company take to ensure accurate tax reporting? (Choose two.) A. Run the Update Income Tax Details Report. B. Update the tax reporting information in the supplier site. C. Create a new supplier with tax reporting information and merge the supplier. D. Create a new supplier site with tax information and update the supplier site in all invoices. Answer: AB
19. Which two methods would you recommend for preventing the creation of duplicate suppliers? (Choose two.) A. Run the Vendor Audit Report. B. Recommend standard naming conventions for suppliers. C. Run the Supplier Listing by Supplier Name Report to check the duplicates. D. Query the supplier in the Supplier form before creating a new supplier. Answer: BD 20. Which three reports can be used for identifying duplicate suppliers? (Choose three.) A. Suppliers Report B. Supplier Audit Report C. Supplier Merge Report D. Supplier Listing by Supplier Name Answer: ABD 21. Which three programs submit their own reports, without any user intervention? (Choose three.) A. Invoice Matching B. Invoice Cancellation C. Payment Confirmation D. Expense Report Import E. Invoice Validation Answer: CDE 22. XYZ Inc. uses Oracle Purchasing and Payables only. the company would like to know the Financial Options that it should set up to provide defaults. Which three options would you recommend? (Choose three.) A. Accounting B. Tax Options C. Human Resources D. Supplier Purchasing E. Encumbrance Options Answer: ABD 23. Which type of transaction uses the expense clearing account defined in Financial Options? A. Expense Reports B. credit card transactions C. Miscellaneous Expenses D. expense-related AP invoices Answer: B
24. The rate variance Gain/Loss accounts specified in the Financial Options - Accounting region are used to account for _____. A. invoice price variance in purchase orders and invoices B. exchange rate variance in invoices and payments C. exchange rate variance for expense items in purchase orders and invoices D. exchange rate variance for inventory items in purchase orders and invoices Answer: D 25. XYZ Inc. has this account structure: Company, Cost Center, Account, Product, and Future. Company is the balancing segment and Account is the natural segment. XYZ has these invoices and payment accounts:
XYZ Inc. has specified Account as the Automatic Offset option.
The liability account would be _____.
A. 1000.1100.21000.1000.0000 B. 1000.0000.21000.1000.0000 C. 1000.0000.21000.0000.0000 D. 1000.0000.51000.0000.0000 Answer: A 26. The bank account in the Payment Batches and Payments window defaults from _____. A. Supplier level B. Bank Accounts C. Supplier Site level D. Financial Options E. Payables Options - Payments region Answer: E 27. What are the requirements to transfer descriptive flexfield information from Purchasing to Payables when matching invoices? (Choose two.) A. Copy the attribute fields using custom code.
B. Invoice match should be done to purchase order (PO) distribution. C. Enable the Transfer Descriptive Flexfield information. D. Enable the same flexfield structure at the invoice-line level and PO-distribution level. Answer: CD 28. The AP: Notification Recipient E-mail profile option is used for sending notifications _____. A. on invoice holds B. on invoice approvals C. on price/quantity variances D. on payables Business Events E. from the Concurrent Request Notification program Answer: E 29. Which four lookups can be added with additional values at the time of implementation and also after implementation? (Choose four.) A. Free On Board (FOB) B. Invoice Type C. Bank Branch D. Automatic Withholding Tax (AWT) Rate Type E. Automatic Withholding Tax (AWT) Certificate Types Answer: ACDE 30. XYZ Inc. has these due dates for its invoices:
The company has defined Additional Pay Through Days as 5. It is running a payment batch on 02-APR-06. Which invoices would be selected for payment? A. 2 only B. 1 only C. 1 and 2 D. 1 and 3 E. 1, 2 and 3 Answer: C 31. What are the three options available for the parameter 'Transfer to GL Interface' when running the request 'Payables Transfer to General Ledger'? (Choose three.)
A. In Detail B. Summarize by Invoice Date C. Summarize by Payment Date D. Summarize by Accounting Date E. Summarize by Accounting Period Answer: ADE 32. When setting up Financials and Payables Options, which two options can only be defined if you have Multi-Org enabled? (Choose two.) A. Accounting B. Tax Options C. Invoice Controls D. Payment Options Answer: AB 33. The Accounts Payable department of Client B handles invoice entry, supplier maintenance, and the processing of payments. As per accounting regulatory requirements and Client Bs business policy, a strict segregation of jobs must be enforced. Client B has the following job requirements for each of these groups:
Which is the best approach to meet the business requirements for all Payment Processors? A. a and d B. c and d
100% Pass Guaranteed or Full Refund Word to Word Real Exam Questions from Real Test Buy full version of exam from this link below http://www.prepking.com/1Z0-212.htm