Page 1

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: Dinner and Dance Fundraiser Havelock, North Carolina – 7 February, 2014 – Havelock Chapter 26 of the Disabled American Veterans is increasing entertainment options in Havelock by hosting their 2nd annual Dinner and Dance Fundraiser on March 22, 2014. Your $15.00 donation receives a menu consisting of spaghetti and breadsticks provided by Olive Garden and sides from local restaurants. Dinner service will commence at 6:00 p.m. with Dinner Music provided by Mr. Jorge A. Benitez and the Havelock High School Jazz Ensemble. This will be followed by Dance Music at 7:30 p.m. provided by Havelock Senior Center’s own DJ, AD Brady. Disabled American Veterans have been assisting veterans and their families since 1920. Chapter 26 Havelock has been assisting local veterans and their families since 1979 and is continuously seeking other means to assist and improve their lives. The DAV, as well as Havelock Ch 26, functions solely through donations and with this Dinner/ Dance, the community can get a “return on investment” for their donation. All proceeds assist disabled veterans and their families. 90% stays in Carteret and eastern Craven counties with remaining 10% to DAV NC in support of state programs such as transportation and shelter. In recent months the number of requests for financial assistance for utilities, rent, mortgage, food, fuel, etc. has increased significantly. These are financial obligations that Havelock Ch 26 is more than happy to meet, but your donations are needed that they may continue to provide these vital services. Volunteer Chapter Service Officers are available to assist with VA benefit claims, counseling and referral to City, County and State resources for continued assistance. DAV Ch 26 Havelock is a non-profit 501(c)(4). Contact: Ancil Jones, Adjutant/Chapter Service Officer PO Box 465 103 Trader Ave, Havelock, North Carolina Ph: 252-349-0006 ###

Disabled American Veterans, Ch 26 Havelock  

Fundraiser dinner and dance. All procedes to veteran assistance.

Read more
Read more
Similar to
Popular now
Just for you