1. Sun Cat jersey Aero-fit jersey, made from lightweight, honeycomb polyester that will literally suck the moisture away from your skin. This sexy jersey has a stream line cut and carefully selected fabrics to maximise your riding performance. The soft, porous fabric will feel invisible against your skin and sustain the longest and most strenuous of rides and the thick, elasticated cuffs and hem will lock it into position throughout. Made in Italy.
2. Sun Cat padded shorts The AnaNichoola Team shorts are incredibly comfortable, combining a lightweight fabric with an ergonomic cut and female-specific chamios. The waistband is shaped with a high back for security and modesty and low front for ease in the riding position. The flatlock stitched seams and contoured panels run smoothly against the flesh, preventing the â€œmuffin effect,â€? soreness and chafing.
3. Naked-Hand fingerless gloves Designed for the people who hate wearing gloves, but hate having callouses, these are the ultimate in breathable wearability. These gloves have been designed to make you feel like you arenâ€™t wearing anything, but the 1.5mm foam padding and circular silicone grip pattern ensures that your hands will stay fully protected. Available in 2 colourways.
1. Kestral Gloves The long distance Kestral gloves were part of the first ever AnaNichoola launch collection. Back due to popular demand, the luxury, goat-skin leather, fingerless gloves have two new colourways and an extra large sweat/snot wiper.
2. Star jersey Make a statement with this loose-fit, high-shine, on-trend jersey. The superstretchy fabric incorporates gentle gathers to create a flattering fit and shouts out “look at me!” Uncompromising on performance it sports a full length zipper, curved rear pockets with poppers and a zip pocket for valuables. If you’ve ever looked for a jersey that you want to wear, just because you want to, this is the jersey for you.
1. CafĂŠ jersey dress Who says you have to wear tight-fitting lycra to ride your bike in comfort? The Cafe Jersey Dress has been designed for those of you who might want to go shopping and meet your friends after you have ridden your bike. For those of you whose cycling and daily life merge into one. For those of you who love cycling and love to look lovely.
2. Bamboo arm warmers Oooh, these feel nice and soft as you pull them on, and then, you barely notice that they are there apart from the fact that your arms are less cold. Bamboo is a great fabric for removing sweat from your skin, but it also feels and looks lovely. The subtle, unobtrusive styling of these sleeves makes them versatile enough to match with any outfit.
3. Bow-Peep gloves AnaNichoola Bow-peep gloves were designed in 2011 with the commuter and newbie cyclist in mind, but have proven popular with some of the most experienced and dedicated of cyclists. They offer sofa-like comfort, with lashings of soft padding on the palm, perfect for short journeys. The up-to-date retro/kitch crochet back, decorated with a big bow makes a nod to the current popularity of â€œcycle chicâ€? culture, Dutch style bikes and slow cycling.
THE TEAM RANGE CAN BE FOUND ON PAGES 1 + 2
1.Sun Cat jersey - Ultra-streamline, aero-fit - Lightweight, porous polyester fabric - Thick, stretch lycra cuffs and hems to lock it into riding position
2.Sun Cat padded shorts - Lightweight, stretch fabric - Female-specific chamois - Tough, smooth, elesticated hems - Long fit
3. Naked-Hand fingerless gloves
- Reflective curved rear pockets - Tulip collar - Mini Pump pocket - Zip pocket - Flattering cut to the female form - Silicone logo details - 4 sizes
- Raised back and dropped waist - Contoured panels - Flatlock stitching - Silicone logo -Made in Italy
- 1.5 mm foam padding in key wear points - Circular silicone gripper pattern - Discreet finger pullers for easy removal - 3 sizes - Available in white and in purple
- Breathable, stretch mesh back - Armara palm with pin prick air holes
THE DIVA RANGE CAN BE FOUND ON PAGES 3 + 4
- Double stitched for long lasting usage - Thin palm padding - Reflective high-lights - Breathable back mesh - Finger pullers - Popper opening - 3 sizes - Available in white/pink and black/silver
- Soft, hard wearing goat skin leather - Breathable mesh upper - Terry towelling on thumb - Reinforced seams at key wear points - Anti-friction thin padded palms
- Full length zip - Flattering cut at bust - Gentle gathers at shoulders - 4 sizes - Available in white/champagne and in purple/black
- Stretch, loose fit polyester fabric - Elastic cuffs and hem - Curved rear pockets with poppers - Zip pocket
See more at www.ananichoola.co.uk
THE CAFÉ RANGE CAN BE FOUND ON PAGES 5 + 6
1.Café jersey dress - Luxuriosly soft, moisture wicking, polyester-viscose blend fabric - Air-tech, mesh upper chest and sleeves (no sweat patches) - Loose and long fit at the sides, so that your hips won’t look big in this, but it won’t get in the way of your saddle either
- Quarter length zip - Flattering curved fit at bust - Rear patch pockets - Reflective stripe down the back - Tulip neck - 4 sizes - Available in blue/white and grey/black
2. Bamboo arm warmers - Organic bamboo fabric - Generous length - Delicate, coloured stitching and logo tab - Elastic top arm gripper - 2 sizes - Available in white and in black
3. Bow-Peep gloves
- All-over, cross hatch, silicone gripper pattern - Ribbon decoration - 3 sizes - available in white/blue, in grey/pink, in burgandy/purple and in black/purple
- Cotton crochet back - Double stitched velcro opening strap - 1.5 mm foam padded palms - Soft armara palm
Anna Pioneering the brand is racing cyclist, Anna Glowinski, who dabbles in all disciplines and sees women’s cycling as a new and exciting canvas for design and expression. “My designs are a two-way dialogue, both capturing the thrill of bike riding, and allowing riders to push their boundaries in comfort and style. Each design is tested by women of all ages, sizes and styles of riding, no minor feature is left unexplored.” Our Spring/Summer 2012 performance cycle clothing range for women is the biggest season yet, finally enabling customers to dress from top to bottom in AnaNichoola. Offering 3 lines- the Team Range, the Diva Range and the Café Range, there is something for every woman who loves riding their bike. The Style Your Ride campaign is about dressing up the confidence of a good cyclist, and encouraging girls to ride like girls. We carefully craft cycle clothing to the female form, offering the comfort needed to allow girls to realise their potential. Bike riding of any kind, is fun, sociable and expressive of personality, it can be competitive or leisurely, gnarly or effortless. We don’t want to tell girls how to ride, we just want to ensure that they ride with their own style.