Maximizing Your Profits With A Self-published E-book
â€˘ Do you composes e-books for hire? â€˘ If so, have you written your own e-book for self-publishing? If not, why wait any longer? REMEMBER: Composing e-books for hire is ideal. On the other hand, it can take months to make the same amount of money with a selfpublished e-book. http://amyharrop.com/
However, it is important to think longterm. Self-published e-books create residual income, meaning it continues to grow overtime. So, How Do You Maximize Your Profits With A Self-published E-book?
1. Examine All Avenues Of Selling • Self-publish your ebook on your own website or sales page • utilize a selfpublishing third party website • your e-book into an Amazon Kindle Book. http://amyharrop.com/
1. Examine All Avenues Of Selling • As for selling a selfpublished book on a website – this approach is best because you maintain all profits – There is no thirdparty website to share the profits with
2. Purchase An Affordable Web Hosting Package • This is important when creating sales page • A small starter package should suffice
• Your domain name should include the name of your e-book.
3. Start With A Catchy Headline • This is for sales page content • Follow with the topics highlighted in the e-book or outline chapter titles • Provide a small excerpt, and customer testimonials • offer your e-book for free on Craigslist.org http://amyharrop.com/
4. Consider Purchasing Shopping Cart Software • For the payment of a self-published e-book on a sales page. This allows you to – to accept credit card – to accept debit card – paypal payments
5. Set A Fair Selling Price • The lower the price, the more e-books you sell • Make it seem like readers are getting a good deal • Set your e-book price at $19.99, but temporarily or permanently slash the price to $9.99 http://amyharrop.com/
6. Use A Third-party Marketplace • Lulu.com – accepts a wide range of payment – increases your targeted market – allows you to create more than just an e-book
7. Upload Your E-book to Amazon • It is free to list your ebook on Amazon.com • Convert your document as digital text • Amazon pays you whenever a sale is made – According to their Terms and Conditions, this is 35% in royalty fees. http://amyharrop.com/
In a way, the Amazon Kindle has pushed e-books to the next level without bulky computers and connecting cables. Get in on the action and maximize your ebook earnings today.
How To Get Published Fast- Secrets Revealed FREE Report
Click Here http://amyharrop.com/br/902347/
Published on Sep 28, 2012
Published on Sep 28, 2012
Are you an author who composes e-books for hire? If so, have you wrote your own e-book for self-publishing? If not, why wait any longer? Com...