: IBM 000-991 : Test 991, IBM WbSphr Bus, Modeler Adv V6.0.2, Bus Anl.+Des.
Version : R6.1
Prepking - King of Computer Certification Important Information, Please Read Carefully Other Prepking products A) Offline Testing engine Use the offline Testing engine product to practice the questions in an exam environment. B) Study Guide (not available for all exams) Build a foundation of knowledge which will be useful also after passing the exam. Latest Version We are constantly reviewing our products. New material is added and old material is updated. Free updates are available for 90 days after the purchase. You should check your member zone at Prepking and update 3-4 days before the scheduled exam date. Here is the procedure to get the latest version: 1.Go towww.Prepking.com 2.Click on Member zone/Log in (right side) 3. Then click My Account 4.The latest versions of all purchased products are downloadable from here. Just click the links. For most updates,it is enough just to print the new questions at the end of the new version, not the whole document. Feedback If you spot a possible improvement then please let us know. We always interested in improving product quality. Feedback should be send to feedback@Prepking.com. You should include the following: Exam number, version, page number, question number, and your login ID. Our experts will answer your mail promptly. Copyright Each PDF file contains a unique serial number associated with your particular name and contact information for security purposes. So if we find out that a particular PDF file is being distributed by you, Prepking reserves the right to take legal action against you according to the International Copyright Laws. Explanations This product does not include explanations at the moment. If you are interested in providing explanations for this exam, please contact feedback@Prepking.com.
1. What is one way that an Observer initiates flows in WebSphere Business Modeler? A. Every time a specific condition occurs B. Based on timetable trigger C. Based on distribution D. Based on input criteria Answer: A
2. What is required in a process for simulation? A. A start node and a stop node B. A start node and an end node C. At least one start node D. At least one stop node Answer: D
3. Setting "Use resources' time required as a task process time" to YES will result in which process simulation behavior? A. The Processing time duration for all tasks in the process will be overridden with the value of the longest 'Time required' duration of associated resources. B. The Processing time duration for all tasks in the process will be overridden with the sum of the 'Time required' durations of associated resources. C. The Processing time duration for individual tasks for which this setting has been set will be overridden with the value of the longest 'Time required' duration of associated resources. D. The Processing time duration for individual tasks for which this setting has been set will be overridden with the sum of the 'Time required' durations of associated resources. Answer: A
4. Which analysis should be performed to gain an understanding of which activities share common types of work, such as, "manual tasks" or "Business value added", to focus on those activities that have a common quality or behavior? A. Activity Throughput
B. Activity Resource and Role Leveling C. Activities Classification D. Activities by Classifier Answer: D
5. Refer to the exhibit.
While investigating process improvement opportunities for the model segment shown in the exhibit, it was discovered that each of the three tasks preceding the "Package Order" activity is performed independently and is not dependent upon the other two tasks' completion status. Also, the Warehouse Clerk Role is underutilized. Given this information, how can this process segment be improved? A. By using a Fork to split processing into three parallel paths, Retrieve Software Inventory, Retrieve Hardware Inventory, and Provide Packaging Supplies can be performed in parallel. The Package Order task can then accept all the individual outputs before starting. B. By using a Fork to split processing into two parallel paths, Provide Packaging Supplies can be performed in parallel to the tasks of Retrieve Software Inventory and Retrieve Hardware Inventory. The Warehouse Clerk Role performs both of these activities, so there is a resource dependency that requires the two retrieve inventory tasks to be performed in parallel. C. Interview members of each job role on how they can improve the time required to perform their tasks. Implement those time savings into the future state process model. D. Further investigation will reveal that while the tasks can be performed in any order, each task requires the same Invoice as its input but does not update the Invoice. Because there is only one Invoice that must be shared among the three tasks, the process sequence cannot be altered. Answer: A
6. What is the purpose of business process management? A. To fit business processes into a configuration that solves real problems B. To create a comprehensive set of business processes and manage the processes through well-defined metrics C. To define and implement business process goals according to performance measures for the industry D. To define and implement business process goals and measure performance against these goals Answer: D
7. What is a Key Performance Indicator (KPI)? A. A measurement to track performance against business objectives B. A key process instance that indicates when an optimal state has been reached C. A group of metrics for averaging a calculation across multiple process runs D. A category of metrics for reporting performance Answer: A
8. What is business process modeling? A. Documenting BPEL, WSDL and XML B. Creating and fine-tuning java applications for a validated and simulated business process C. Capturing business processes, policies, Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), events and responses D. Creating technology representations of the business, including XSL and XML Answer: C
9. What is the business process modeling lifecycle? A. Business analysis, implementation design and WebSphere Process Server results optimization B. The addition of details going from Basic, to Intermediate and finally Advanced modes C. Iteratively and incrementally capturing business elements, repeating until requirements are met D. Iteratively capturing processes, collaborating on design, simulation and optimization Answer: D
10. Which two parts does WebSphere Business Modeler play in the SOA lifecycle?
A. It provides outputs for production deployment. B. It provides outputs to assemble for deployment. C. It accepts inputs from deployment. D. It accepts inputs from orchestration and assembly. E. It accepts inputs from management results. Answer: BE
11. Which activities for the SOA lifecycle are in the correct order? A. Manage > Deploy > Assemble > Model B. Assemble > Manage > Model > Deploy C. Model > Deploy > Assemble > Manage D. Model > Assemble > Deploy > Manage Answer: D
12. Which business process modeling methodologies does WebSphere Business Modeler most effectively support? A. Methodologies that use comparative analysis between two models B. Methodologies that focus on what-if modeling of the current state C. Iterative object-oriented methodologies that incrementally add processes to the model D. Built-in methodologies that are enforced as the product is used Answer: A
13. What is the most effective practice for setting up projects in WebSphere Business Modeler? A. Set up projects for benchmarks, future goals, operation requirements and changes in business conditions B. Have separate projects for current, what if and future states C. Create projects for the as-is, to-be and feedback states D. Every business analyst has a personal project and the team has a joint project Answer: B
14. What is critical for organizational success using process modeling? A. Including staff from different business domains in the modeling sessions B. Mechanisms for ready dispersement of information about the WebSphere Business Modeler projects C. Just the creation of a business measurement system D. Integrated tooling, such as the import of BPEL into WebSphere Business Modeler Answer: A
15. What is important in the selection of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)? A. They should not aggregate and summarize process results. B. They should allow for corrective action by early detection of issues. C. They should not overlap with other KPIs, especially from other domains. D. Each KPI should build on another KPI whenever possible, thereby achieving more powerful results. Answer: B
16. Which statement is true when working with perspectives in WebSphere Business Modeler? A. WebSphere Business Modeler is made to work with only one perspective. B. WebSphere Business Modeler opens the Resources perspective upon opening a new workspace. C. The Team Synchronization perspective is used to import and export changes between business analysts. D. Perspective layouts are customizable for a particular business analyst's use. Answer: D
17. Using 'Windows > Preferences > Business Modeling', preferences CANNOT be set for: A. starting simulation settings. B. page layout for printing. C. default element colors. D. Mode. Answer: C
18. Which statement is true about Services in WebSphere Business Modeler?
A. Services categorize and color-code process elements. B. Services can represent external processes. C. Services can be local or global elements. D. Services must be connected with a repository. E. Services represent business service objects. Answer: B
19. A business analyst has modeled a process that contains a local subprocess. After completing the process model, the analyst determines there are no known details for the subprocess so it would be better represented as a task. What is the simplest way for the analyst to change the subprocess into a local task? A. Right click in the subprocess diagram, select 'Demote to Local Task' B. Right click on the subprocess, select Convert to > Local Task C. Open the attributes for the subprocess, select 'Change to Local Task' in the General Tab D. There is no selection option. The analyst must add a local task to the diagram, change the connections and delete the subprocess. Answer: B
20. Which three task attributes can be specified with distribution? A. Cost B. Resource C. Role D. Duration E. Classifier values F. Revenue G. Timetable Answer: ADF
21. Which predefined classifier value represents an activity that is currently performed manually, but could be converted to an automated activity?
A. Quality control B. Business value added C. Current workflow D. Potential workflow E. Real value added Answer: D
22. Which are specialized tasks that enable communication while a process is running? A. Map and timer B. Notification broadcaster and observer C. Notification broadcaster and receiver D. Observer and services Answer: C
23. A business analyst is modeling a development process that requires collaboration between 20 developers, 3 project managers and 8 testers. What is the most effective way for the business analyst to model the company organization? A. Create 3 resource definitions for developer, project manager and tester, then individual resource for each instance B. Create a role for developers, a role for project managers and a role for testers C. Create 20 individual resources for developers, 3 individual resources for project managers and 8 individual resources for testers D. Create 20 roles for developers, 3 roles for project managers and 8 roles for testers Answer: B
24. A business analyst started to model a company's resources and roles. The customer has system administrators of different types depending on the system they administer and their department. Which is the most effective way for the business analyst to model the customer organization? A. Create a resource definition for the system administrator with two attributes, Administered system and Department, and then create an individual resource for each instance
B. Create a role for system administrator and provide the Administered system and Department attributes in the documentation section C. Create a role for system administrator and then create a resource catalog for each department to organize the qualified individual resources D. Create a role for each type of system administrator, with one qualification, Department, and then create a bulk resource for each role Answer: D
25. A business analyst would like to model a role. The role is available every day except Saturdays and Sundays. What is a valid way for the business analyst to model the role availability? A. 1. Create a regular Weekday timetable with a time interval of 9am-5pm, repeated every day 2. Create a Weekend timetable with a time interval of 48 hours from 12:00 a.m. Saturday to 12:00 a.m. Monday, repeating weekly 3. Add the Weekend timetable as exemption periods to the Weekday timetable B. 1. Create a one week timetable with repetition period of one day for Monday through Sunday 2. Add 5 recurring Weekday timetable intervals representing days from Monday to Friday with a time interval of 9am-5pm 3. The exemption timetable will be created when two timetables from above are added together C. 1. Create a one week timetable with repetition period of 7 Day 2. Add a recurring time interval having exempted timetable with repetition period of 7 days and 2 recurring time intervals for Saturdays and Sundays 3. Specify work times for Weekday as Monday to Friday with a time interval of 9am-5pm D. 1. Create a one week timetable with repetition period of 7 Day 2. Add 2 recurring time intervals. One for Saturdays and Sundays as an exemption timetable and one for Weekday recurring time interval with repetition period of 7 days 3. Specify work times for Weekday as Monday to Friday with a time interval of 9am-5pm Answer: A
26. A business analyst has assigned two different timetables to role availability. What will the resulting
100% Pass Guaranteed or Full Refund Word to Word Real Exam Questions from Real Test Buy full version of exam from this link below http://www.prepking.com/000-991.htm