Art Illumination Cruise Paint the Countryside that Inspired the Masters
A One Of A Kind Art Experience
• Let Northern France surround you with its rich art history as you paint your own stunning pieces of art.
• Immerse yourself in the landscapes that inspired some of the most captivating painters.
• Explore wonderful art excursions to amazing destinations like Monet’s Gardens and Van Gogh’s home.
Your Masterpieces Become Your Souvenirs • On the ship’s Sun Deck you will have the option to learn from a skilled art instructor while gazing at the beautiful seashore surrounding you. • Create your painted masterpieces at your own pace as you learn the techniques used by the art world’s elite. • Dive into engaging discussions on the work and lives of the French master painters.
Oh, The Places You’ll Go… • Guests set sail from Paris, “The City of Light”, coasting their way to Normandy while enjoying many stunning sites steeped in artistic heritage. • This picturesque cruise will embark to many famous destinations: • The Gothic cathedral in Rouen • The gardens in Giverny beloved by Monet • The breathtaking coastal town of Honfleur
• The late residence of Van Gogh in Auvers-sur-Oise
All Painters Welcome
• Artists of every skill level are welcome to attend and encouraged to design one of a kind mementos. • Professional Los Angeles based artist, Elizabeth Grebler, will be on hand to guide guests through this wonderful experience of creating and capturing the beauty around them. • Every guest will be provided the tools they need to create their own masterpiece: paints, canvases, brushes, and easels.
Embark on the AmaLegro • Be one of the 150 passengers for a beautiful 7-night tour aboard this magnificent ship. • All staterooms located on the outside include 170 sq. ft., French balconies or windows. • The larger Jr. Suites, 255 sq. ft., include a large bathroom, French balconies, floor-to ceiling windows, sofa, and mini bar.
• When you’re on this award-winning cruise line you’ll notice that every detail has been taken care of. • While in your stateroom, enjoy AmaWaterways’ Infotainment system; take pleasure in free WiFi, blockbuster Hollywood movies, and access to a great collection of music. • Travel in safety and comfort with luxurious bedding, in-room safe, large closets,
terrycloth bathrobes, telephone, and controlled air conditioning.
Gourmet Dining • The gold medalist chefs from Chaîne des Rôtisseurs oversee the regional cuisine on board the AmaLegro.
• The restaurant provides exceptionally refined dining selections with a charming and thorough waitstaff.
• Savor the exquisite local red and white wines, as well as delicious beer and soft drinks.
• Each cruise comes complete with Cocktail Reception, Welcome Dinner & Captain's Gala Dinner.
Experience Your Art • The Art Illumination Cruise is a truly one-of-a-kind travel experience.
• Learn the history and the techniques of the French masters as you are immersed in the very countryside they lived and painted.
• Bring your inner artist alive while gliding along the Seine in luxury.
1-800-626-0126 http://www.AmaWaterways.com This award-winning cruise line offers river tours
all over the globe. Set sail for Africa, Asia, Europe, and Russia in style. The fleetâ€™s include suites and staterooms with many luxury accommodations.
Published on Mar 28, 2014
http://www.amawaterways.com/Art-Illumination-Cruise | This presentation summarizes and highlights the new Art Illumination Cruise offered by...