OVER 1000 NEW PRODUCTS! ANALYTICON COMBI SCREEN
99% FILTERING MASKS
page 1 19
WING SCREEN WITH TREVIRA®
SOEHNLE DIGITAL SCALE
STAINLESS STEEL TROLLEY
HEART RATE MONITOR
SIGMA F.O. OTO-OPHTHALMO
page page 141
BM1 MULTIPARAMETER MONITOR
OXY9 PLUS PULSOXIMETER
COMPATIBLE PADS FOR DEFIBRILLATOR
D600 SEALING MACHINE
GIMA retains all rights of reproduction, in whole or in part, of this catalogue, and, by law, no reproduction by third parties may be made without the prior written consent of the Company. Owing to its policy of continuous product development, GIMA reserves the right to amend speciﬁcations without notice.
E-SCOPE®: NEW RIESTER OTO-OPHTHALMOSCOPES 3x magnifying pivoting lens Dioptre adjustment wheel Reusable speculum (for disposable speculum see page 142)
Dioptre display Aperture wheel (back)
INNOVATIVE LED 3.7V ILLUMINATION: - real colour 5,500K white light - long life LED bulbs: up to 20,000 hours - low battery consume Halogen
Bulb life 20000 h
• 31550 E-SCOPE® OTOSCOPE - halogen 2.5V - black in pouch • 31552 E-SCOPE® F.O. OTOSCOPE - LED 3.7V - white in rigid case E-scope otoscope are available with direct halogen illumination or F.O. LED. - Sealing precision optics pivoting to both sides with triple magniﬁcation for superior view - Compatible with ear specula from other major brands - Suitable for performance of pneumatic tests (supplied without connector and insufﬂator) - Available in black or white ﬁnish • 31556 E-SCOPE® OPHTALMOSCOPE - halogen 2.5V black - in rigid case • 31557 E-SCOPE® OPHTALMOSCOPE - F.O. - LED 3.7V - white - in rigid case 31550 E-scope ophthalmoscopes are available with halogen or LED illumination. - With 2.7V halogen illumination and with innovative 3.7V LED illumination for higher-contrast and more efﬁcient diagnosis - Dioptre disc with 18 corrective lenses (+/- 1,2,3,4,6,8,10,15,20 dioptres) - Easy-to-use aperture wheel with six different apertures (ﬁxation star, large circle, small circle, red free ﬁlter, blue ﬁlter, semi circle) - High performance optics with aspherical condenser - Spectacle protection - Parallel optical path - Dust-protected
3h 20 h HL LED
Red free filter
• 31558 E-SCOPE® DIAGNOSTIC KIT Oto-ophthalmoscope set, LED 3.7V, white colour, in rigid case. • 31560 E-SCOPE® OTOSCOPE - HL 2.5V BULB • 31561 E-SCOPE® OTOSCOPE - LED 3.7V BULB • 31562 E-SCOPE® OPHTHALMOSCOPE - HL 2.5V BULB • 31563 E-SCOPE® OPHTHALMOSCOPE - LED 3.7V BULB
ERKAPHON STETHOSCOPES - MADE IN GERMANY
Sthetoscopes with double chest piece are switchable from membrane to be function. The membrane side is suitable for the auscultation of high and low frequency sounds while the bell side is designed for cardiac impulses.
ERKAPHON STETHOSCOPES: High quality precision stethoscopes for excellent acoustics, made in Germany. All stethoscopes are equipped with Y tube of 56 cm length, brass chrome-plated binaural and chest-piece (aluminium for 32345), membrane Ø 44 mm, bell Ø 30 mm (32538 only) • 32345 ERKAPHON FLAT CHEST-PIECE - aluminium - blue - 544.000.20 • 32350 ERKAPHON FLAT CHEST-PIECE - chromed - black - 543.000.10 • 32354 ERKA HEAVY CHEST-PIECE - black - 560.000.10 • 32355 ERKA HEAVY CHEST-PIECE - blue - 560.000.20 • 32358 ERKAPHON DOUBLE CHEST-PIECE - black - 541.000.10
KOBOLD SPHYGMOMANOMETER BY ERKA • 32691 BLACK KOBOLD with black velcro cotton cuff - 223.053.03 • 32693 GOLD KOBOLD with velcro nylon cuff - 226.603.23 • 32696 GRAY KOBOLD SET with 6 velcro nylon cuff - 227.701.93 Elegant and compact, single tube sphygmomanometer for frequent use in clinic and consulting room. Precision manometer, anodised aluminium Ø 48 mm. Sensitively adjustable air reduction valve, high quality chrome ﬁnish. Scale: 300 mmHg, 2 mm scale division. New technology with air intake via the manometer capsule in the specially tempered copper-beryllium membrane. 0124
ERKAMETER 3000 0124
• 32699 ERKAMETER 3000 SPHYGMOMANOMETER - 177.504.01 Elegant and accurate blood pressure mercury gauge for surgeries and clinics. Portable table model in a high quality plastic case with velcro washable, green cuff. Time-tested ERKA quality combined with a stylish design and patent-protected safety. The ERKA capillary system: - Unbreakable capillary to replace conventional glass tube - Square section capillary to read out any measured value without parallax - More than 40% mercury saved for ecological reasons Made in Germany.
Unbreakable capillary system prevents any loss of mercury
Discharge valve for sensitive adjustment
• 32688 ERKA PERFECT ANEROID - 201.003.02 Sphygmomanometer with screw valve for sensitive adjustments velcro cuff and case. - Dial Ø 48 mm - Manometer housing brass chromed plated - Membrane-protecting 2-tube technology - Measuring accuracy over total range: +/- 3 mmHg Made in Germany. 5 years warranty.
Easy to wear well tolerated cuff
CARTS FOR ELECTROSURGICAL UNITS
LIGHTWEIGHT II S.E.
All professional carts are supplied with cable pipe inside lateral columns.
Trolley designed to hold and carry electrosurgical units (including Argon units). Ergonomics has been particularly considered for the design, for example the height of 900mm with inclined top shelf allows easy reading of the unit's display. The trolley is provided with a second shelf with antiskid raised edges, two drawers placed at the base and a rear space with securing straps to hold two Argon cylinders. The upright stands holding the shelves are designed to take possible optional accessories. All parts of the trolley are made of epoxy-painted, tempered steel and aluminum. Available version with 4 socket group, fuses box, independent grounding plug, power cable 3m.
Lightweight only 118g
Standard lenght 71 cm
Power available with 27866/7
Headset made of aerospace alloy
Load capacity: - Total load 200 kg - Inclined shelf 50 kg Inclined shelf: 42x45 cm (27864/6) 50x50 cm (27865/7) Drawers and shelf: 42x31 cm (27864/6) 50x36 cm (27865/7) GIMA code
CARTS FOR ELECTROSURGICAL UNITS
27864 27865 27866 27867
DIATERMO CART - medium DIATERMO CART - large DIATERMO CART with power - medium DIATERMO CART with power - large
Tunable diaphragm for easy low and high frequency monitoring
LITTMAN LIGHTWEIGHT II S.E. 32390 2450 Lightweight II S.E. - black 32391 2451 Lightweight II S.E. - burgundy 32392 2454 Lightweight II S.E. - ceil blue GIMA code
BARIATRIC ELECTRIC BED - 4 EXTENDABLE SECTIONS BARIATRIC BEDS Four section electrically driven bed frame in durable steel construction with adjustable height and TR-RTR. - Trendelenburg 18° and Reverse Trendelenburg 18° - Mattress platform positioning: backrest 0°-54°, legrest 0°-24° - Floor clearence 15 cm - Manual handset with locking key+supervisior - Electric CPR function - Armchair position with excellent comfort and ergonomic siderails conﬁguration - Carer controlled lock out function for all controls - Battery backup - 4 standard twin castors Ø125mm (1 antistatic) - Central braking system with a three position pedal on foot side for greater control: steering / swivelling / braked - 4 multi position and removable solid siderails included colour co-ordinated to bed frame - Easily removable head & foot boards with blue HPL (light blue, yellow or green colour available on request) - Four corner bumpers integrated into the frame - Two sockets for I.V. pole at head side
27636 27637 27638 27639 27640
BARIATRIC BEDS AND ACCESSORIES BARIATRIC BED A head board on section frame BARIATRIC BED B head board on trolley frame LIFTING POLE with integrated IV hooks RETRACTABLE BLANKET TRAY IV POLE TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
Bed upper frame dimensions: - fully retracted - 222x100 cm (bumpers included) - fully extended - 242x128 cm (siderails included) Mattress platform adjustments: - fully retracted - 200x90 cm - intermediated position - 200x105 cm - fully extended - 200x120 cm - foot extension - from 200 to 220 cm Lowest-Highest position: 37-80 cm Bed weight: 175 kg Load capacity: 400 kg Electrical shock protection: Class 1 Liquid ingress protection: IP 66 Armchair position
Head board attached to section frame
27636 Head board attached to trolley frame
PC-3000 MULTI-PARAMETER PATIENT MONITOR ECG, RESP, SpO2, NIBP, 2-TEMP, PR
• 35134 PC 3000 MULTI-PARAMETER PATIENT MONITOR - 7'' high resolution colour TFT display, 5-channel waveform display - Standard parameters: ECG, RESP, SpO2, NIBP, 2-TEMP, PR; Arrhythmia analysis and ST segment analysis - Up to 800 groups parameter data & 24-hour ECG waveform storage and recall - 480-hour graphic and tabular trends for all parameters - 7-channel ECG simultaneous waveforms display - Protection against interference from deﬁbrillator, electrosurgical knife - Adult / Pediatric measurement modes - Visual and audible alarms; networking capability GIMA code
35135 35136 35137 35138 35139
ACCESSORIES - SPARES
Adult SpO2 probe - spare Pediatric SpO2 probe ECG cable - spare Li-ion battery NIBP cuff
STANDARD ACCESSORIES 1 ECG cable 1 SpO2 probe 1 AC power Adapter 1 Li-ion battery User manual
1 NIBP cuff 1 Body surface temperature transducer 1 Power cable 10 Disposable electrodes
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS NIBP Monitoring Measuring method: Automatic measurement by oscillating method Cuff inﬂation time: <10 seconds (typical adult cuff) Initial cuff inﬂation pressure: Adult mode: <180mmHg infant mode: <120mmHg Overpressure protection limit: Adult mode: 300mmHg Infant mode: 240 mmHg Measuring range Systolic pressure: Adult: 40-225 mmHg Infant: 40-200 mmHg Diastolic pressure: Adult: 20-215 mmHg Infant: 20-165 mmHg Mean arterial pressure: Adult: 10-195 mmHg Infant: 10-150 mmHg Measurement accuracy: Systolic ±10% Diastolic ±10% MAP ±10% Measurement mode: Manual, Auto, STAT Automatic measuring: 1~240min Intervals: interval tolerance: <10s TEMP Monitoring Measuring range, accuracy: 25.0°C~45.0°C, ±0.2°C SpO2 & Pulse Rate Monitoring Transducer: dual-wave length LED SpO2 measuring range: 35%~100% Low perfusion capability: 0.4%~5% SpO2 display accuracy: 70%~100% ±3% PR measuring range: 30bpm~250bpm PR measuring accuracy: ±2bpm ECG Monitoring Heart rate measurement: ±0.4mVp~±5mVp Heart rate display range: 20bpm~250bpm Display accuracy*: ±1% or ± 2 bpm, whichever is greater Heart rate alarm delay time: ≤10s Sensitivity selection: Auto, ×1/2, ×1, ×2, ×4 tolerance: ≤5% Sweeping speed: 12.5 mm/s, 25mm/s, 50mm/s tolerance: ≤10% ECG noise level: ≤30μVP-P ECG input loop current: ≤0.1μA Input impedance: ≥5MΩ Common-mode rejection ratio: ≥89dB Time constant: Monitoring mode≥0.3s Diagnostic mode≥3.2s Frequency response: Monitoring mode: 0.5Hz~25Hz Diagnostic mode: 0.05Hz~75Hz RESP Monitoring Monitoring range, accuracy: 0rpm~120rpm, ±5% or 2rpm, whichever is greater RESP alarm range: 0bpm~100bpm Alarm tolerance: ±10% Other Technical Specifications Power supply: 100~250Vac, 50/60Hz Power consumption: <80 VA Display mode: 7 inches TFT color LCD Alarming mode: Audible-visual alarm Networking port: LCD serial/Net port *Accuracy defined as root-mean-square value of deviation according to ISO 9919
Puffs for each cartridge: 100 Battery: 180 mAh, voltage: 2.8-4.2V Full battery can grant 180 puffs Charging time: 1.5-2 hours Life battery: 300 charges. • 24476 SPARE CARTRIDGES for 24475 - tobacco flavour - box of 10 • 24477 SPARE CARTRIDGES for 24475 - mint flavour - box of 10 • 24470 ELECTRONIC CIGARETTE KIT - disposable Each blister include one cigarette and 3 cartridge tobacco ﬂavour for up to 400 puffs.
24475 Electronic cigarette allows possibility smoking anywhere: in restaurants, public places, cinemas...., disregardless of law restrictions. Electronic cigarettes are safe for your health as they do not have nicotine, they are the best solution for people who want to stop smoking traditional cigarettes. GIMA offers electronic cigarette disposable or reusable. • 24475 ELECTRONIC CIGARETTE KIT - reusable Includes one cigarette (atomizing device), 6 cartridge (tobacco ﬂavour, without nicotine), two batteries, one USB adaptor, one car charger and one pouch. Cigarette length: 84mm, weight: 8.6 g
Reusable cigarette (atomizer device)
Cartridge for 100 puffs