Marco d’Oggiono 10 Milano, Italia, 20123 Phone: +393347362517 Email: Winter.email@example.com
Professional Experience Designing Better Futures (DBF) Innovation Lab, design and 2009-‐ vj 2010 innovation consultancy. • Co-‐founded DBF along with Carlos Osorio, PhD in November 2009.
Education Graduate Master in Industrial Design Engineering and Innovation, Politenico di Milano 2011-‐now Master in Business Engineering. University Adolfo Ibañez, Santiago, 2010 Chile Industrial Engineering, Information Technology. University Adolfo Ibañez, Santiago, Chile 2010 Undergraduate Bachelor Science Engineering. University Adolfo Ibañez, Santiago, Chile 2008
• Participated in the design and implementation of the Innovation Strategy for rd Arauco, the largest timber and cellulose Chilean company, ranked 3 in the World. Arauco is also ranked among the 5 largest firms in Chile. • Co-‐lead the development of 4 projects of social businesses in regions of Arauco’s operational activity • Managed an innovation and user-‐center design engagement with Transbank, Chilean company responsible of managing above 90% of all credit cards operations in the country. The focus of the engagement was developing new consumer experiences. • Designing new services for small and medium firms for BCI, the most innovative rd th Chilean bank (currently ranked as the 3 largest private bank in terms of loans and 4 in number of customers). • Designing a new life experience for patients with diabetes for Abbott Laboratories (global leader in health care). • Participated as facilitator and team manager in the “Path of Innovation” an initiative managed by the Innovation Forum, Chilean NGO, for promoting innovation along different regions in Chile. The “Path” delivered design thinking-‐based innovation workshops for more than 3000 people along various cities of Chile.
undergraduate intern with Vision, Consulting Firm, working on 2009
enhancing Paris logistics
BHP Billiton Corporation: graduate intern working at the Help Desk, WebCT
Microsoft Corp. Developed new prototypes and ideas for Web 3.0 applications. 2006 Prototypes were presented at the Global Executives Meeting in Orlando, FL, in presence of Bill Gates.
Saval, Chile. Undergraduate internship as operator on its laboratory facilities.
Academic Experience • Innovation Workshop Assistant MBA international program, con Prof. Carlos 2010 vj Osorio, University Adolfo Ibañez 2009-‐2010 • Innovation Workshop Assistant, Prof. Carlos Osorio, University Adolfo Ibañez • Innovation Workshop Assistant, Prof. Yael Napadensky, University Adolfo Ibañez
• Workshop Venture Assistant, Prof: Carlos Bravo, University Adolfo Ibañez.
• Technological Innovation Workshop Assistant Assistant, Prof: Carlos Osorio, University Adolfo Ibañez.
• Object-‐Oriented Programming Assistant, Prof: Jorge Villalón, University Adolfo Ibañez.
• Programming introduction Assistant, Prof. Jorge Villalón, University Adolfo 2005-‐2006 Ibañez. • Programming introduction Assistant, Prof. Jessica Meza Jaque, University Adolfo Ibañez
Conference Presentations • Osorio, C. and Winter, A. (2011) “Weakness to compete: The innovation processes vj
gap of Latin-‐American firms”, presented at the 2011 Annual Conference of the th th European Group of Organization Studies, Gothemburg, July 6 -‐9 .
•vj Master dissertation, Innovation process in the Basque Country firms, as a 2009 benchmark for a Chilean firm, Guid Prof.: Carlos Osorio. (Grade 7.0/7.0) Introduction presentation video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BOfPT4e-‐6I
Spanish Native English Perfect Knowledge Italian Medium
•vj Global Service Jam participation, Italy
• Assistance to creativity management seminary, Icare, Chile.
• Assistance to Innovation congress: Value Orchestration, Chile
• Assistance to Design Role seminary in 100 Showroom, Chile
Published on May 10, 2012