5834 WIRELESS KEY FAMILY
Honeywell’s 5834 Wireless Keys feature sleek, compact designs, LED confirmation that transmission has been sent, tactile, recessed keys that reduce false alarms and more. There are three versions: the 5834-2 two-button remote, the 5834-4 four-button remote with eight programmable functions, and the enhanced 5834-4EN four-button, which features a stylish plated, bezel design in addition to the programmable
function keys. All models are compatible with Honeywell’s 5800 Series wireless products. The feature-rich 5834 Wireless Keys help security dealers set their offering apart while providing end-users with an extra level of convenience, comfort and peace of mind.
FEATURES • Eight programmable functions using four buttons (5834-4 and 5834-4EN only) • LED indicates: - Transmission was sent - Low battery condition - Encryption mode
• Icons for simple, easy-to-understand functionality • Supports both Standard and High-Security (Encrypted) modes • User replaceable, long-life lithium batteries • Available in three versions
• Tactile keys are recessed to deter false alarms
• Compatible with Honeywell's 5800 Series wireless products
SPECIFICATIONS • Unit Dimensions: 2.25" x 1.25" x 0.5" (57mm x 31.75mm x 12.7mm) • Battery: 3V, 210mAh, Maxell CR2032, Duracell DL2032 Agency Listings • FCC Part 15 • Industry Canada • C-Tick
• ETL Listings – Standard for Household Burglar Alarm System Units – ANSI/UL 1023 – Standard for Household Fire Warning System Units – ANSI/UL 98 – Standard for Household Burglar Alarm System Units – ULC Subject C1023
ORDERING 5834-4EN 5834-4 5834-2
Four-Button Wireless Key with Plated Bezel and Key Ring Four-Button Wireless Key Two-Button Wireless Key
For more information: www.honeywell.com/security/hsc Automation and Control Solutions Honeywell Security & Communications 2 Corporate Center Dr. Suite 100 P.O. Box 9040 Melville, NY 11747 1.800.467.5875 www.honeywell.com
L/5834D/D August 2011 © 2011 Honeywell International Inc.
– Standard for Residential Fire
Warning System Control Units – ULC S545 – ETL classified to SIA CP-01-2010