13) Here is a common flow a penetration tester follows to develop attacks: This step collects as much information about the target environment as possible. At this stage, the attacker is collecting both technical and nontechnical information. Both types of information can help the attacker determine how the organization operates, where it operates, and which characteristics the organization and its customersâ€™ value. This is:
A nonintrusive penetration test ____________.
15) One particular type of network security testing simulates actions an attacker would take to attack your network. This is known as:
16) You have the least amount of control over who accesses data in the ______ Domain.
17) What is the primary type of control used to protect data in the WAN Domain?
18) What is a best practice for compliance in the WAN Domain?
19) The Remote Access Domain server components also generally reside in the ___________ environment, even though they still belong to the Remote Access Domain.