CIS 349 Final Exam Guide Set 1 To Purchase This Material Click below Link http://www.cis349rank.com/product-34-CIS-349-FinalExam-Guide-Set-1
FOR MORE CLASSES VISIT www.cis349rank.com
CIS 349 Final Exam Guide Set 1
1) ___________ are the components, including people, information, and conditions, that support business objectives.
2) The first step in the implementation of separation of duties is to use access controls to prevent unauthorized data access. The ultimate goal is to define access control where each user has the permissions to carry out assigned tasks and nothing else. This is known as the principle of:
3) What is meant by business drivers?
4) Which law defines national standards for all consumer reports, including background checks?
5) ___________ is the process of providing additional credentials that match the user ID or username.
6) What is meant by availability?
Which of the following is the definition of authorization?
8) An organization wants to determine how well it adheres to its security policy and determine if any â€œholesâ€? exist. What type of analysis or assessment does it perform? 9) Which of the following is not a step to ensuring only authorized users can see confidential data in the LAN Domain?
10) Which of the following is not typically a LAN Domain component?
11) Which control is used in the LAN Domain to protect the confidentiality of data? 12) The following are LAN Domain controls except:
13) Here is a common flow a penetration tester follows to develop attacks: This step collects as much information about the target environment as possible. At this stage, the attacker is collecting both technical and nontechnical information. Both types of information can help the attacker determine how the organization operates, where it operates, and which characteristics the organization and its customersâ€™ value. This is:
A nonintrusive penetration test ____________.
15) One particular type of network security testing simulates actions an attacker would take to attack your network. This is known as:
16) You have the least amount of control over who accesses data in the ______ Domain.
17) What is the primary type of control used to protect data in the WAN Domain?
18) What is a best practice for compliance in the WAN Domain?
19) The Remote Access Domain server components also generally reside in the ___________ environment, even though they still belong to the Remote Access Domain.
20) Which of the following is primarily a corrective control in the Remote Access Domain?
21) The most common control for protecting data privacy in untrusted environments is encryption. There are three main strategies for encrypting data to send to remote users. One strategy does not require any application intervention or changes at all. The connection with the remote user handles the encryption. The most common way to implement system connection encryption is by setting up a secure virtual private network (VPN). This is:
22) An important step in securing applications is to remove the _____________.
23) Security controls in the System/Application Domain generally fall into salient categories. The need to create backup copies of data or other strategies to protect the organization from data or functionality loss.
24) Which of the following is true of a hot site?
25) What name is given to an IIA certification that tests audit knowledge unique to the public sector?