Application Booklet 2014 @Eafit
This OC will be responsible for delivering the showcasing material (images and video) used for TN promotion (IGIP, IGCDP), OGX promotion (OGIP, OGCDP) and TM promotion for our member recruitments. All of these through documenting experiences of people who have taken one of our programs previously and making a clear statement about their positive experience and how our organization impact their life. Main Objectives: -Excellent brand management. - Market positioning. - Showcasing our promoters in all of our programs. - The main objective is to influence our market into taking one of our programs and boost our RA MA RE. Duration of the experience: OC fundraising will go from April 21st to September 1st 2014. All of those who apply will need to have at least 2 weeks available of time during vacations. OC members will respond directly to OCP Juan Pablo Garcia.
OC LOGISTICS Is responsible for the promotion of the objectives of the OC to the TN takers, Potential EPs and possible AIESEC EAFIT members, will give the principal directions to the OC and will plan the entire chronogram of the showcasing (benefits, duration, proposal, etc.) Functions 1. Promotion of the material through ensuring our presence at the right events and spaces (synergy with Marketing Youth and ER areas) 2. Make sure the material developed by the OC is available at the right time according to timelines. 3. Ensure that other OC members deliver material on time according to planned deadlines. 4. Create the appropriate proposal for our TN takers, Returnees and alumni in order to capture their attention in understanding the relevance of the showcasing campaign. 5. Must know and understand the programs we are supporting in order to have a clear showcasing strategy. Profile 1. Knowledge in project management. 2. Proactive 3. Responsible, commi-tted and creative. 4. Organized. 5. Results oriented
KPI # of advertising campaigns (videos). # of images and material recollected. # of designs that have been executed. # of events attended where the appropriate areas used this material. # of people who signed one of our programs during the events that used the showcasing material.
OC ICX Will be in charge of gathering all the information the IGCDP and IGIP area considers must be used for the showcasing promotion material. As well as working with OC press to get the necessary material, according to the needs of the area and operational timelines and peaks. Functions
1. Manage the communication with IGCDP and IGIP in order to make the correct approach to each TN taker and get the material (images and video) for the showcasing campaign. 2. Elaborate the thank you letters to the TN takers that provide something for the showcasing campaign. 3. Must work with OC Press in order to deliver the right content and plan the appropriate video or image design. 4. Must know and understand the IGIP and IGCDP programs in order to support them effectively through the showcasing strategy. Profile
1. Knowledge in project management. 2. Proactive 3. Responsible, commi-tted and creative. 4. Organized. 5. Results oriented
# of advertising campaigns (videos). # of images and material recollected. # of designs that have been executed. # of events attended where the appropriate areas used this material. # of people who signed one of our programs during the events that used the showcasing material.
OC ENGAGEMENT Will be in charge of gathering information with returnees who have engaged with our local committee as members, alumni who either took an exchange experience or developed leadership through a series of roles in AIESEC and recognize it as a determinant factor in lives. Functions
1. Manage communication with OC OGX to get information of those who engages with our local committee after their experience. 2. Manage communication with ER area, in order to obtain alumni information and showcasing their experiences. 3. Must work with OC Press in order to determine and plan the correct way to showcase these experiences and use them to motivate more people in taking one of our programs. 4. Must have knowledge in the TM recruitment timelines and specific needs of the area in order to support the recruitment process through showcasing. 5. Must send thank you ecard to those who helped us in the recollection of the information for the showcasing strategy. Profile
1. Responsible 2. Committed 3. Pro-active member 4. Diplomatic skills 5. Results oriented
# of meeting held with returnees, EPs and alumni # Of showcasing strategies planned and executed. % of the action plan completed.
OC PRESS (x2) Will be in charge of the investigation (in synergy with the other OC members), gatherin information and reporting of events, meetings and material used for the showcasing campaign to a broad audience in a timely fashion, in order to deliver the final product and have a successful showcasing campaign. Functions
1. Manage communication with the other OC members in order to gather information and plan with them the appropriate timeline and strategy to deliver the final product. 2. Must know and understand all of the programs we are showcasing and our goal with them in order to give them the correct orientation and focus. 3. Must have an action plan with everyone of the OC members supporting the project in order for them to know what information they need to gather. Profile
1.Responsible 2. Committed 3. Pro-active member 4. Knowledge in photography and graphic design 5. Knowledge in Publicity 6. Knowledge in Marketing 7. Results oriented
#Number of material produced for showcasing in each of the programs. # of information gathered in order to produce the material. #of Deadlines achieved. # number of strategies planned and executed for the OC. % of action plan completed.
HOW TO APPLY? Dear Applicant: The process is divided into 2 parts: 1. Fill the table with your general Information. 2. Attach a motivational letter giving us your reasons to participate in this OC and your CV, since this OC will report not only to the OCP and LC VP ER but also to the director of Fundaci贸n Colombia Joven. You are free to use any format or tool you want to present your application, preferably PDF. You should send your application to: OCP Juan Pablo Garc铆a firstname.lastname@example.org LC VP ER Valentina Atehortua email@example.com Present it using the position you are applying to, event name, full name. Example: OCLOGISTICS_OCSHOWCASTING_DANIELDIAZ
Thanks for apply