MYAIESEC.NET GUIDELINES FOR NEWIES: SYNCHRONIZING YOUR EMAIL
________________________ ________________________ AIESEC Miriam College Internal Communications
Step by Step Instructions Sending an email from aiesec.net using gmail 1.
Go to www.gmail.com and sign in using your gmail account.
*Make sure that the name used in your profile is your first and last name
2. Once signed in, click the gear icon at the upper right corner to go to Settings. 3. Go to â€˜Accounts and Importâ€™.
4. On the ‘Send mail as’ section, click ‘Another email address you own’ and this box will appear:
*Write down your AIESEC email, tick the box and click ‘Next Step’
5. Choose ‘Send through Gmail’ and type down your AIESEC email for the username and your password for it. Then, click ‘Next Step’.
6. Once this appears, click ‘Send Verification’.
7. Go to http://mail.google.com/a/aiesec.net and sign in to your AIESEC email (using another browser if you don’t‘ want to sign out).
8. Verify the address and input the verification code.
Receive an email sent to your aiesec.net email in gmail 1. Go to http://mail.google.com/a/aiesec.net and sign in to your AIESEC email. 2. Under settings, go to ‘Forwarding and POP/IMP’. Click ‘Add a forwarding address’. Then, this box will appear.
*Type in your gmail address and click ‘Next’. Remember to confirm your address.
Take Note! â€˘ After you have done all of the steps, message Aira Centeno in Facebook the gmail address you used to synchronize your AIESEC mail. â€˘ Open your mail frequently to check updates! If you experience any problems or you have any concerns, please do not hesitate to contact the Director of Creatives, Aira Centeno through email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title: [email issue]