ToP LEVEL dECISIoN MAKErS DO BUSINESS HErE
AIBTM is one of the leading global exhibitions for the U.S. meetings and events, incentive and business travel industry, facilitating meetings and networking opportunities for suppliers and buyers. With increasing roI pressures, budget cuts and the demands on sales & marketing executives to deliver better results, it’s imperative to make the right budgetary decisions for your business.
We have only been here for 45 minutes and already we have 3 very strong business leads. It is amazing how much critical information you can exchange with buyers in a number of minutes.”
Generating new sales leads is the #1 objective for exhibitors. At AIBTM 2013, over 90% of participating companies met their objectives to increase sales to existing customers and generate new sales leads.
Marketing Manager, Vienna Convention Bureau
oF EXHIBITorS FEEL THAT AIBTM dELIVErS THE rIGHT AUdIENCE
oF EXHIBITorS INdICATEd THAT EXHIBITING AT AIBTM HELPS THEM MAINTAIN THEIr STATUS AS A KEY INdUSTrY PLAYEr
Participate as an Exhibiting Partner at AIBTM 2014 Team up with your destination, hotel group or dMC group at AIBTM and benefit from pre-scheduled face-to-face meetings with 100% individually qualiﬁed senior-level buyers.
Top benefits of exhibiting with your Main Stand Holder at AIBTM 2014
Becoming an Exhibiting Partner at AIBTM is one of the best investments you will make enabling you to secure new sales leads, meet with current customers, maintain your status as a key industry player and increase your brand awareness across the entire industry.
• The AIBTM Hosted Buyer Program attracts senior level corporate and association meeting planners, incentive houses, business travel buyers and other meeting planners from across the U.S. and around the world.
As an Exhibiting Partner, you will receive your own diary of pre-scheduled meetings for 2 days at AIBTM and will have the opportunity to gain business leads before and after the show.
• 2 days of face-to-face meetings, networking and CEU-accredited education in conjunction with leading industry associations including PCMA, MPI, SITE, ACTE, ICCA, IAEE and IMMPA.
2013 was my inaugural participation at AIBTM. I was mildly familiar with the Hosted Buyer concept from other industry events-however this meeting was quite impressive! AIBTM is truly a global marketplace for planners of all meeting sizes and geographies. ”
• A cost-efficient way to cohesively promote your destination, hotel group or brand to top decision makers, buyers and other inﬂuencers within the industry.
• receive your own diary of pre-scheduled meetings with Hosted Buyers.
• online directory listing giving you visibility to promote your company and products to buyers before and after the show. • You can target your key audience by taking advantage of marketing, branding and other sponsorship opportunities throughout the year. • Show Catalogue and AIBTM Mobile App listing which will be available to over 3,000 industry professionals at the show.
Valarie Eyssen Corporate Meeting & Event Manager, Thommen Medical
oF EXHIBITorS MET THEIr oBJECTIVES To INCrEASE SALES To EXISTING CUSToMErS ANd GENErATE NEW SALES LEAdS
Top Level Buyers Guaranteed at AIBTM 2014 The AIBTM Hosted Buyer Program attracts over 1,000 highly qualified buyers with purchasing responsibility, looking to place meetings within the U.S. and around the world. Hosted Buyers formally commit to attend one-to-one appointments confirmed pre-show with exhibitors of their choice.
Senior Level Meeting Planners you can expect to meet
How does the AIBTM Hosted Buyer Program benefit you?
• Corporate meeting planners
• The Hosted Buyer program ensures you have the opportunity to meet with top level buyers who have specified a direct interest in meeting you.
• Association meeting planners • Incentive houses • Business travel buyers • Independent meeting planners • Not-for-profit government organizations • Meeting management companies
• The pre-scheduled appointments are buyer-driven ensuring genuine and relevant business connections. • You will get the one-to-one time you need to develop relationships that will grow your business. • The Hosted Buyer Program has dedicated corporate, association, incentive and business travel programs to attract quality buyers from these sectors.
Find out more at: www.aibtm.com
pre-scheduled appointments are Anticipated at aibtm 2014
AIBTM was a fantastic opportunity to survey the latest technology products and services and to catch up with venues and locations that my clients are thinking of using. I particularly appreciated the opportunity for longer, more in depth conversations.” Frank Rickenbach President Management Excellence, Inc.
AIBTM means ROI Through three days of focused business, intense networking and pre-scheduled one-to-one appointments with senior level meeting planners, AIBTM provides the perfect platform to grow your business in the meetings and events industry.
Pre-Scheduled appointments are anticipated at AIBTM 2014
buyers have an average combined annual budget of
worth of business was placed as a result of AIBTM 2013 Over
3,000 Industry Professionals
700+ Exhibiting Companies
What to do next to succeed! Contact your Main Stand Holder
There are a variety of ways to participate as an exhibitor. The AIBTM team stands ready to offer support and advice on how to maximize your experience at the show. Select from the options below and confirm your participation today.
Contact Us • If you are representing a hotel, you can exhibit as a partner of the Hotel Group or as a partner of the destination Booth. • once you are signed up, make sure your Main Stand Holder registers you, giving you access to your exhibitor portal account to start promoting your participation, increase your visibility and secure appointments with Hosted Buyers. • Consider Sponsorship and Branding opportunities to ensure buyers know you will be at AIBTM. Join the AIBTM Community
Nancy Walker + 203 840 5862 firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com View the AIBTM 2014 exhibiting information: www.aibtm.com/exhibiting