Bani-Sweif Scientific Pharmaceutical Students’ Association (BSPSA)
BSPSA promotion File
* BSPSA * - is a non-governmental, non-political, and non-profit organization. - Member in the Egyptian Pharmaceutical Students’ Federation (EPSF) which is full member federation in the International Pharmaceutical Students’ Federation ( IPSF ). - EPSF was founded since 1982 as the national representative of all pharmacy students in Egypt to be the head of 25 local scientific associations. - Set its main goal to link pharmacy students with their career by upgrading their overall knowledge, activities, and creative abilities.
* BSPSA Achievements * BSPSA is concerned with upgrading the knowledge of students so, It organizes many Courses and Events dealing with many companies.
- Step on the Way Course (2009/2010): Last for three days, attended 400 participants, It was by dealing with
1- Dawa Smart Group. Dr / Helal Hasan, General Manager.
2- El-Ezaby pharmacies Group. Dr / Yahia Zakaria, Training Manager.
3- Dawa Smart Group. Dr / Magdy Thabet, Training Manager.
- Hand by Hand Forward Course (2010/2011): Last for three days, attended 300 participants It was by dealing with
2- Pfizer. Dr / Mohamed Yousef, Training Manager.
4- Dawa Smart Group. Dr / Helal Hasan, General Manager.
- Patient Counseling Event (2009/2010): Attended 400 participants, It was by dealing with
- El-Ezaby pharmacies Group. Dr / Yahia Zakaria, Training Manager.
- Clinical Skills Event (2010/2011): Leads to improve the level of the pharmacist, attended 100 participants, It was by dealing with
1- EPSF. 2- Bani-Swif General Hospital.
BSPSA is concerned with the improvement of Health level in Egypt so, It organizes many Public Health Campaigns about many Diseases.
- Pneumonia Awareness Campaign (2010/2011): Organized dealing with
1- EPSF. 2- Pfizer. 3- Egyptian Pediatric Association.
Directed to many places 1- Pharmacy Faculty. 2- Bani-Swif University. 3- The Sportive Club. 4- Teachers Club, Fayoum.
- HIV Awareness Campaign (2010/2011): Organized dealing with EPSF. Directed to many places 1- Pharmacy Faculty. 2- Nursing College. 3- Bani-Swif General Hospital.
- World Heart day -Online Awareness Campaign- (2011/2012): - Thatâ€™s the first online awareness campaign related to Heart Diseases in Egypt - The campaign held through 15 members from BSPSA by online posts, tips and profile pictures on facebook and twitter in a period from 24 to 29 September 2011 - And they reached targeted audiences were more than 400 persons
- National Breast Cancer Festival: (2011/2012) -The national breast cancer festival that usually heald by the breast cancer foundation every year in ElGezira Club at Cairo -The EPSF shared by 250 participants in the festival and that was the biggest participant organization in this event